By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Microsoft is expected to finally start providing official support for its Xbox Series X and S in Slovenia, which will be a historic moment. Microsoft has ignored not only Slovenia, but the entire Balkans since the launch of its pioneering Xbox, and things have not changed significantly since 2001.

Xbox is Expected to Officially Arrive in Slovenia Within the Next Three Months

Sea of Thieves finally getting the critical respect it deserves. Also, Push Square gave it a 9/10, Hobby Console an 8.8/10, Buy Why Tho, Vandal and ScreenRant all gave it an 8/10. Hopefully more new reviews come out or re-reviews which push the OpenCritic overall score up some more, it easily deserves at least an 8/10 in its current version.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 May 2024

Sea of Thieves

Xbox - 69 meta
PS5 - 84 meta

The greatest Xbox tax of all time 😏

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Sea of Thieves finally getting the critical respect it deserves. Also, Push Square gave it a 9/10, Hobby Console an 8.8/10, Buy Why Tho, Vandal and ScreenRant all gave it an 8/10. Hopefully more new reviews come out or re-reviews which push the OpenCritic overall score up some more, it easily deserves at least an 8/10 in its current version.

What's most annoying about SoT as a longtime fan is simply how close Rare was to getting broader accolades closer to release.  You can jest about "Xbox tax" and whatnot, but the content complaints were totally valid back then.  If they'd held off releasing until the Cursed Sails update the discussion wouldn't have been as harsh.

Ryuu96 said:

The new controller "Sebile" I imagine. Wasn't that originally scheduled to release this month?

coolbeans said:
Ryuu96 said:

What's most annoying about SoT as a longtime fan is simply how close Rare was to getting broader accolades closer to release.  You can jest about "Xbox tax" and whatnot, but the content complaints were totally valid back then.  If they'd held off releasing until the Cursed Sails update the discussion wouldn't have been as harsh.

I absolutely agree. I bought SoT at launch and after 30 minutes, I was like, pretty water......*turned game off* there really wasn't much to the game lol.

Vasco riding the back

Here's a look at the map too, it's dynamic and real time, if you place an outpost it will immediately show.