As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Botany Manor legit slaps!

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

So hyped to binge fallout this weekend.

Was able to watch the first episode of Fallout and......YES!!! What a fantastic start to the show. Really looking forward to seeing the rest of the season!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Finished Persona 3 Reload last night and got the 1,000GS. I like to take my time with Persona games, as evidenced by my 134h playtime. I also like to prioritize social links so I didn't have much trouble maxing all the links out. Overall enjoyed it a lot, more than P4 (though I haven't finished it yet--it wasn't vibing with me so I dropped it) but not quite as much as P5. The overall plot may be the best of them all, but the social links are overall a bit lacking compared to P5 imo.

Like VersusEvil I think I'll go to something more chill and check out Botany Manor next.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

FINALLY!

I sampled about 1 hour worth of Fallout 4 back in the day and it has remained in my backlog the whole time. Now I'm glad I had never got around to playing it.