By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Tbf I hear a lot of positivity about Fallout 76 lately or rather for the past year or so.

Remaster of F3 is coming after Oblivion according to leaks, they'll probably just release the Fallout 4 enhancement.

Around the Network

Wonder if Persona 6 will be in the June Xbox Showcase.

Thinking about what could be in the June showcase and it's already a lot, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 April 2024

Renewed for Season 2.

“Fallout” has the largest budget of any of the shows, at $153 million in qualified expenditures for the season. The first season was produced mostly in New York, with some filming in Utah.

Amazon’s ‘Fallout’ to Film Second Season in California With $25 Million Tax Credit

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 April 2024

VersusEvil said:

If MS was smart they would release a remake of F3 or NV right around now, say what you will about Sony remaking/remastering games but they know how to capitalise.

We've heard they are remaking/remastering Fallout 3 twice now, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere near ready, considering that TES4 Oblivion remaster was said to be first on both leaks. Right now it's looking like Oblivion remaster in 2024 or 2025 and Fallout 3 remaster 1 year later in 2025 or 2026.

I'm shocked Bethesda didn't at least finish the Fallout 4 current gen upgrade in time for the release to coincide with the Fallout show. Starfield bug stomping, mod support, and DLC really seems to be keeping them busy.

Around the Network

Nobody show Tslog that FM update post, only so much whining about “I don’t understand how GaaS work” I can read.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

So, I live in Ohio and just witness a total eclipse from my house. I have to say, the videos do not do it justice, it's definitely an experience you have to see firsthand. Going from light to total darkness and being able to look at the sun with the moon overlapping it for 3 mins was definitely one of the coolest experiences I have had in a while.

Machiavellian said:

So, I live in Ohio and just witness a total eclipse from my house. I have to say, the videos do not do it justice, it's definitely an experience you have to see firsthand. Going from light to total darkness and being able to look at the sun with the moon overlapping it for 3 mins was definitely one of the coolest experiences I have had in a while.

Same here! Working in downtown Dallas, there had to have been tens of thousands of people in the main public park, which happens to be right next to the building I work in. 

No photos or videos could do the event justice. The eclipse looks a lot bigger in person than it does in any photo or video, and there's way too much light in the photos. It looked like it was near midnight outside. 

There were weird shadows too before and after totality. You looked at the shadow of a tree, and it looks like all the leaves were cut in half in semicircles. You could swear you were on some sort of hallucinogen lol. 

That was a once in a lifetime event. Dallas won't get another total eclipse for 300 years and I'm beyond happy that I got to experience it.

We only got 87% coverage of the sun here in Virginia, but it was still pretty cool.