By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Jesus fucking Christ Deck Nine sounds like an absolute train wreck of a studio after that IGN article.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
Draconidas said:

I'm a white gamer. Microsoft doesn't want my money.

You don't have any money anyway.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

So some previews are giving me hope that Hellblade 2 combat will be more to my liking. My interest in the game has increased. On the other hand, Pachter has doomed MS game pass so not all roses out there.

Leynos said:
Draconidas said:

I'm a white gamer. Microsoft doesn't want my money.

You don't have any money anyway.

That’s why he’s an Xbox gamer.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Bit of a "no shit" Lol.

Around the Network

Ashley McKissick and Kevin Gammill are heading up a newly-created org named the Xbox Experiences and Platforms teams, which I understand will re-energize investment in polishing the overall Xbox experience across Windows and Xbox consoles. 

Catherine Gluckstein will now lead the Xbox Strategy and Regulatory team, owing to her expertise and success in helping Microsoft navigate the regulatory nightmare that was the Activision-Blizzard acquisition across the EU, UK CMA, and U.S. FTC.

Additionally, Jennifer Creegan is moving across from Microsoft's wider Advertising org to lead analytics and business planning for the Microsoft Gaming team. 

Microsoft is kickstarting various initiatives internally to improve upon some of the pain points I outlined in a recent article on Xbox's strategy linked above. These include innovating in hardware, exploring how to expand Xbox to new markets, as well as ramp up marketing and investment for Xbox Game Pass — rather than decrease it, per some reports.