By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I’m sorry but how the hell is a 4hr corridor walker only 30fps? That god damn Series S again. Imagine first party titles only being 30fps in 2024, SMGDH.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

As far as I remember Gears has been revealed in June then released in Autumn every time maybe that will happen again.

VersusEvil said:
coolbeans said:

Fun fact: I reviewed it last year.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/458295/viewfinder-ps5/

I don’t read reviews, never have, never will. Sorry bub. 

You would've learned about Viewfinder sooner if you did.

October 2024 Articles:

Star Wars Outlaws (XS) Review -- 4/10 |

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I spent 2 1/2 years in that world.  I'm too scared to go back, I might never leave.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

VersusEvil said:

Just played the Stella Blade demo on PS5. Sorry Bots I’ve been converted by the Korean jiggly jiggly. Xbox can keep the ugs.

After playing the demo, I have a better opinion of it myself, but we will see if it can hold up.  The boss challenge was fun and getting to grip with the mechanics once you master them is right up my ally.  That is one thing that I will say MS really does not have.  There are no exclusive button masher type games like stellar Blade, GOD of war on the system and its really lacking for it.

shikamaru317 said:

https://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/xbox/on-xboxs-growing-pains-and-its-strange-future

Interesting opinion piece by Jez. I don't agree with everything he says, like PC storefronts coming to Xbox being a bad thing, but I agree with the rest of it. Xbox can't afford to forget about the fanbase they already have while chasing this dream of horizontal growth and winning over gen z and gen alpha gamers. You may never win them and then alienate the fanbase you already have in the process.

Sometimes you need to burn the world down and build a new one to progress.  Nothing holds back progress when all you do is cater to one group.  Either bolding do what you believe is successful or play it safe and continue to get your butt handed to you.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.