By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This sounds hype but also makes me laugh if next gen Xbox is 2026.

Then again, Gears 6 could be a next gen launch title but I'm leaning more towards 2025.

Around the Network

Gonna feel weird next gen seeing all 3 starting Gen 10 at completely different times.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Gears 5 is still up their graphics wise....

Anyway completed DBz Kakarot,   bit dissapointed with almost no DB in it but that is okay.... Was way more dissapointed in the open world, enemies everywhere who scale with you and the story, a ton of fights who barely give any XP making it a drag to play trough the game and collecting stuff...

Why am I only finding out about Viewfinder now!? Game looks amazing.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Why am I only finding out about Viewfinder now!? Game looks amazing.

Fun fact: I reviewed it last year.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/458295/viewfinder-ps5/

October 2024 Articles:

Star Wars Outlaws (XS) Review -- 4/10 |

https://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/xbox/on-xboxs-growing-pains-and-its-strange-future

Interesting opinion piece by Jez. I don't agree with everything he says, like PC storefronts coming to Xbox being a bad thing, but I agree with the rest of it. Xbox can't afford to forget about the fanbase they already have while chasing this dream of horizontal growth and winning over gen z and gen alpha gamers. You may never win them and then alienate the fanbase you already have in the process.

Relic Entertainment lays off employees to give itself 'the best possible chance to survive in an increasingly volatile industry' | PC Gamer

Well, this was obviously going to happen, Sega didn't sell them off because they were in a healthy position, they need a publisher agreement ASAP. Age of Empires IV and the recent expansion was a success so I reckon they'll stick with that but everything outside of Age of Empires from them recently has been a bit of a failure, I hope Microsoft gives them a contract to work on something other than Age of Empires IV...

Ages of Empires V? Halo Wars 3? Warcraft? StarCraft? Rise of Nations?

41 on top of the 121 last year...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 April 2024

Xbox definitely should partner with Relic or acquire them. Xbox has 5 strategy IP now between AoE/AoM, Warcraft, Starcraft, Halo Wars, Rise of Nations. Their current AoE studio isn't even equipped for solo development, they rely on 2nd party studios to develop AoE games and updates.

They should do a multi-game agreement with Relic, not focused on one IP.

• Continue Age of Empires IV support
  • Forgotten Empires, Tantalus Media can remaster Rise of Nations.
  • Rise of Nations 2 by Relic
  • Forgotten Empires, Tantalus Media can remaster StarCraft 1 and 2.
  • Starcraft 3 by Relic Entertainment
  • Then Age of Empires V

Stick Rise of Nation's responsibility under World's Edge.

Depends if ABK plays ball though, those Blizzard fools would need to let Relic work on Starcraft.

Though I start to wonder if we should give Forgotten Empires, Tantalus Media a chance at actually making something original? They've done a brilliant job on the remasters and supporting Relic/World's Edge. Maybe let them do Age of Mythology 2? I feel like it's at less risk of fucking up that IP than Rise of Nations, Age of Empires, Starcraft and Warcraft.

Doubt Xbox will be acquiring much in the current industry climate. Just keep helping to prop them up.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 April 2024