By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
smroadkill15 said:

Xbox could become an RTS powerhouse if they put the effort in.

Aren't they already #1?

I mean, Age of Empires II: DE, Age of Empires IV, Age of Mythology.

World's Edge is underappreciated, they've really handled the IP very well.

• 2019 - Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  • 2020 - Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition
  • 2021 - Age of Empires IV (PC)
  • 2023 - Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Xbox Port)
  • 2023 - Age of Empires IV (Xbox Port)
  • 2024 - Age of Mythology Retold, Age of Empire Mobile.

Plus the sheer amount of expansions and post launch support, Lol.

Genuine question but isn't Age of Empires the biggest RTS?

I would like to see more RTS though, some more casual ones like the Halo Wars 3/Elder Scrolls suggestion.

They might be but I'm not sure. They certainly have been killing it with Age of Empires. Ara is right around the corner. For me, if they release something like a new Starcraft as well, then yeah that would easily make them #1. 

Around the Network

We should be finding out what they’ve been working on this year! 

I was going to try Fighter after Thief, then just like fate I happened to unlock Mystic Spearhand in the last place I was expecting, when I was literally on the verge of maxing Thief. Then just like fate, my controller hit low battery the moment I switched vocations. So I've had to kill 4 hours doing other things...

Late Happy Easter to all!

Happy Easter

Around the Network

RGG studio just announced they are doing cast auditions for the next Like a Dragon game. Yokohama said it's not Kiwami 3, but that they likely will do Kiwami 3 eventually (great news). I wonder what this next game will be since it's not Kiwami 3? Maybe a Kenzan remake, since it is the final Japan only Yakuxa game? Seems too soon for Like a Dragon 9 to be the next game in the series.

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/04/like-a-dragon-new-title-cast-auditions-announced#google_vignette

shikamaru317 said:

RGG studio just announced they are doing cast auditions for the next Like a Dragon game. Yokohama said it's not Kiwami 3, but that they likely will do Kiwami 3 eventually (great news). I wonder what this next game will be since it's not Kiwami 3? Maybe a Kenzan remake, since it is the final Japan only Yakuxa game? Seems too soon for Like a Dragon 9 to be the next game in the series.

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/04/like-a-dragon-new-title-cast-auditions-announced#google_vignette

*checks calendar* I hope the Japanese don't celebrate this day the way the west does lol

G2ThaUNiT said:
shikamaru317 said:

*checks calendar* I hope the Japanese don't celebrate this day the way the west does lol

Some do, Pokemon Company just announced Pokemon Sleep World Championships for instance, lol. But this reads like actual news to me, was on their RGG TV YouTube show #29 where they revealed the auditions would be similar to the ones they did last year for women to become hostesses in Like a Dragon Gaiden.

Ooof, Klobrille's April Fools joke was a tad evil lol. I briefly forgot it was April Fool's Day and thought Brutal Legend Remastered was actually announced. The pain is real.

Blows my mind that Xbox has done nothing with Brutal Legend, best game Double Fine ever released and we still have no remaster or sequel announcement.

shikamaru317 said:

Ooof, Klobrille's April Fools joke was a tad evil lol. I briefly forgot it was April Fool's Day and thought Brutal Legend Remastered was actually announced. The pain is real.

Blows my mind that Xbox has done nothing with Brutal Legend, best game Double Fine ever released and we still have no remaster or sequel announcement.

Isnt that game licensed for the likeness or music?