By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Alright...Maybe I should have clicked the Linkedin but I trusted Klob, Lmao.

*News Finished*

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 March 2024

I've noticed a lot of butt hurt and negativity over the idea of Xbox opening up it's platform for Steam, Epic Store, and whatever else. We don't hear anyone complaining about this with the Steamdeck, Asus ROG Ally, etc., but as soon as Phil entertains the idea of Xbox doing this people lose their minds. I see this nothing but a good thing for consumers if MS is able to pull this off.

Last edited by smroadkill15 - on 29 March 2024

smroadkill15 said:

I've noticed a lot of butt hurt and negativity over the idea of Xbox opening up it's platform for Steam, Epic Store, and whatever else. We don't hear anyone complaining about this with the Steamdeck, Asus ROG Ally, etc., but as soon as Phil entertains the idea of Xbox doing this people lose their minds. I see this nothing but a good thing for consumers if MS is able to pull this off.

I can't think of a single reason to be butthurt or negative over this, Lol. You could probably make an argument as to whether it would work but all I see is positives for a Xbox console-like device that also has access to Steam, Epic Game Store, etc!

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:

Even I think it is a great idea, so long they put some work into it tho....

Maybe I missed it but Predator hunting grounds will also come to Xbox series (for the Predator fans)

Ryuu96 said:

My instant reaction was "Hmmm. Blue Dragon Remaster?"

Then seconds later I remembered and was like "Oh...Right..."

Lol.

I mean, they could technically still do it.

They wont though unfortunately.