By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 2 100.00%

No 0 0%

Still need convincing (sp... 0 0%

Total:2

If Geoff is presenting anything I’m not watching and considering he’s got the fucking industry eating from the palm of his hand I’ll be skipping a lot.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 13 March 2024

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Machiavellian said:
Barozi said:

20 hours into Tales of Arise. Really expected the game to be better honestly.
Good graphics, nice world design and decent story. But boy the combat is so boring. Every single enemy is a big sponge and it's especially tedious in the first hours when you don't have a full team. I already decreased the difficulty to story to make the fights less long but it's still tedious, especially when fighting bosses.

Hmm, I did not have any issues in the beginning of this game on the standard difficulty.  Then again, I like trying to maximize my combos, so the fights were fun for myself.  If anything, everything was pretty easy.  Later in the game it really gets tough even with a full team because some bosses can pretty much one shot your whole party with their big attack.  You really have to work at hitting them with the right person burst in order to stop it or switch characters to maximize each member abilities.

My problem with the game is all the preaching dialogs.  Anyway, I am pretty far in the game and so far still having fun but Japanese RPGs are really not to my taste.

I'm not saying it's hard. I simply decreased the difficulty so that either enemies have less HP or I do more attack damage so the battles can be won quicker. It's still very tedious though.

In the beginning it's almost impossible to get boost strikes, especially when you're only playing as a team of two. Once you have a full team, standard battles become a lot quicker.

How far are you? I just fought the female Renan lord.

Not much on sale I want or don't have already.. only got

-The power wash warhammer dlc
-KH HD 1.5/2.5 collection.

Love to see it!

Around the Network

I hope this is lowkey confirmation that Dark Forces 2 Remaster is coming!

Hello !

I've been trying to get an Elite 2 controller on the Xbox Design Lab for several weeks now, but every time I get to the checkout stage, the web page displays the following message: "Your shopping cart could not be confirmed, please reload the page".

Obviously, reloading doesn't solve the problem.

Does anyone have the same problem, or has anyone heard of a problem with the Design Lab?
For the record, I'm in France, so I use the French version of the Xbox.com site.

Fuck, 4A Games was not part of the Saber sale, which puts Metro 3 in doubt as I imagine every studio Embracer has is likely gonna be closed.

NightF0x73 said:

Hello !

I've been trying to get an Elite 2 controller on the Xbox Design Lab for several weeks now, but every time I get to the checkout stage, the web page displays the following message: "Your shopping cart could not be confirmed, please reload the page".

Obviously, reloading doesn't solve the problem.

Does anyone have the same problem, or has anyone heard of a problem with the Design Lab?
For the record, I'm in France, so I use the French version of the Xbox.com site.

At this point I would hold off till May when the Sebille controller launches. DL always gives me issues, usually coz I gave Adblock on.

VersusEvil said:

Fuck, 4A Games was not part of the Saber sale, which puts Metro 3 in doubt as I imagine every studio Embracer has is likely gonna be closed.

It's one of the better studios that Embracer owns along with a valuable IP, I was surprised that they were put under Saber in the first place and not under Deep Silver. I don't think that Embracer would ever close them since they could easily sell the Studio & IP, also it's likely that Metro 4 is close to getting reveal/release date so it's a good reason to hold onto them for now.