By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 2 100.00%

No 0 0%

Still need convincing (sp... 0 0%

Total:2
PixelPirate said:

Bought some nice physical Xbox 360 games as of late:
- The Orange Box
- Enslaved

Half-Life 2 has been pretty much my favourite game of all time since playing it back in 2005 on the OG Xbox. It regularly gets a replay every other year or so, one of my comfort games. The Orange Box probably my proudest 1000G.

Enslaved I’m currently replaying for the first time in easily over a decade, holds up pretty good in all honesty, some slight jank here and there but still a great game. 2 good buys there.  

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

JFC! The TV Show has more marketing and merch than all the Fallout games! the Fallout 4 current-gen patch better be releasing around the same time as the show to take advantage

Amazon, how much merch do we need?

Amazon: Yes.

Hopefully Bethy can show MS how to market their games coz marketing to Xbox seems like a foreign concept to MS 🥲

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

For those who want to create their DD2 character already! It can be transferred to the full game. 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 07 March 2024

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

VersusEvil said:

I wish Microsoft would make more remasters, how can the most greedy company on planet earth not give us the most easiest of easy cash!? Where’s ma Fallout 3/NV remaster? Morrowind Remaster? Halo 3 facking ANNIVERSARY!!!? Come on brah.

Oblivion and Fallout 3 remasters/remakes might be coming at least, based on that leak from last year. But yeah, they definitely need to do more remasters/remakes. We got the remasters for AoE 1, 2, and 3, but other than those, the last was what, the Phantom Dust one in 2017, 7 years ago? And the last from a major Xbox franchise other than AoE was Gears 1 Ultimate Edition in 2015.

It's crazy to me that Xbox hasn't been doing more with remasters and remakes. This is one area where they really do need to learn from Sony, who have been remastering and remaking a bunch of games recently, from TLOU 1 to Demons Souls to Until Dawn, with rumors of an Uncharted 1 remake coming soon too.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 07 March 2024

VersusEvil said:

I wish Microsoft would make more remasters, how can the most greedy company on planet earth not give us the most easiest of easy cash!? Where’s ma Fallout 3/NV remaster? Morrowind Remaster? Halo 3 facking ANNIVERSARY!!!? Come on brah.

Would love all of this and Gears 2, 3 and Judgment remasters too.

Speaking of Gears... is there any actual news coming from The Coalition about a new Gears anytime soon? 5 came out nearly 5 years ago at this point, so it would be nice to know what they're working on. I liked Gears 5, so I'm itching to continue Kait's story.

Also, still waiting on some news on State of Decay 3 as well.