By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This seems closer to the sweepstakes limited edition consoles than the actual limited edition ones, it's a collaboration between Xbox, Best Buy, Paramount Game Studios and GameMill for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 available only via Best Buy's app, there's probably only going to be like 10,000 made max, Lol. It should sell out fast to collectors.

They should do a wrap, that price is too insane for non-collectors but the design is hilarious.

Xbox and Paramount are cosy, I wonder if Grounded TV Show will end up on Paramount+

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 March 2024

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

This seems closer to the sweepstakes limited edition consoles than the actual limited edition ones, it's a collaboration between Xbox, Best Buy, Paramount Game Studios and GameMill for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 available only via Best Buy's app, there's probably only going to be like 10,000 made max, Lol. It should sell out fast to collectors.

Should do a wrap, that price is insane but the design is hilarious.

100% Disagree.

I'm tired of wraps as seemingly easy fixes (see: Starfield).  MS should go crazier with Limited Edition Xbox consoles.  Have a Hellblade LE Series S that's wrapped with hide & feathers like Senua's shirt collar.  Have a tiny functioning windmill attached to the Towerborne LE Series X.  lol

October 2024 Articles:

Star Wars Outlaws (XS) Review -- 4/10 |

coolbeans said:
Ryuu96 said:

100% Disagree.

I'm tired of wraps as seemingly easy fixes (see: Starfield).  MS should go crazier with Limited Edition Xbox consoles.  Have a Hellblade LE Series S that's wrapped with hide & feathers like Senua's shirt collar.  Have a tiny functioning windmill attached to the Towerborne LE Series X.  lol

Maybe they could go full crazy and include a disc, with the game on it.

coolbeans said:
Ryuu96 said:

100% Disagree.

Alright Mr Money Bags.

I ain't buying a $700 console!

I don't think wraps are easy fixes, I think they're affordable options that also look cool.

Why can't we have both?

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 March 2024

Ryuu96 said:
coolbeans said:

100% Disagree.

Alright Mr Money Bags.

I don't think wraps are easy fixes, I think they're affordable options that also look cool.

Why can't we have both?

Sorry.  I don't mean remove wraps altogether.  I just don't want them as the exclusive means of getting an LE-styled Xbox console.  Having genuine, custom-painted LE shells like this should be more common again.

October 2024 Articles:

Star Wars Outlaws (XS) Review -- 4/10 |

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Ryuu96 said:

100% Disagree.

The sad reality is MS isn't probably selling well enough for to many limited additions consoles.  I think if they came out with a new gears, halo or even show off something great about Perfect Dark those would be good candidates for at least one limited addition but if Sony sells will be stalling in the coming years, what do people think MS sells will be.

coolbeans said:
Ryuu96 said:

Alright Mr Money Bags.

Why can't we have both?

Sorry.  I don't mean remove wraps altogether.  I just don't want them as the exclusive means of getting an LE-styled Xbox console.  Having genuine, custom-painted LE shells like this should be more common again.

Oh that's fine, I think doing both would be nice, one for the collectors and then the more affordable options.

Like I would probably buy a wrap for Hellblade II, Fable, potentially a number of games.

I definitely ain't going to be buying more than 1 limited edition console though, especially not with the price of consoles nowadays and the fact that manufacturing the consoles isn't getting any cheaper so the prices are struggling to come down, add on a LE to the production line and increase the costs associated with that and we end up with LE consoles costing a crazy amount.

Plus think of the kids, they'd love a Spongebob wrap, it'd fly off the shelves, Lol.

Think this Spongebob console will sell out very fast though

Machiavellian said:
coolbeans said:

100% Disagree.

The sad reality is MS isn't probably selling well enough for to many limited additions consoles.  I think if they came out with a new gears, halo or even show off something great about Perfect Dark those would be good candidates for at least one limited addition but if Sony sells will be stalling in the coming years, what do people think MS sells will be.

I’m pretty sure Series 1 sales have already flatlined. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Microsoft Xbox Series X 1TB Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 Special Edition Bundle Console Multi-Color - Best Buy

VersusEvil said:
Machiavellian said:

I’m pretty sure Series 1 sales have already flatlined. 

Funnily they were actually up YoY for January NPD (double-digit %) which is funny because Microsoft's Q1 projections for Xbox hardware are dire, we're talking Wii U levels of bad, so Xbox either needs to be doing horrific elsewhere or suffer an utter collapse in February/March if Microsoft's projections are accurate.