By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm looking forward to Dragon's Dogma 2 and Planet Zoo this month, two games which can't be more different

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

How much you got BD2 for?

$37.95

Still showing 2 left at that price on US amazon.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

$37.95

Still showing 2 left at that price on US amazon.

Nice.

Got mine for like $41.99 in 2022 on Switch (and the Steam version for $25 last year).

Really sucks that SE didnt publish the game, Nintendo being the publisher is the reason why the game is priced in sales as it is otherwise it would have been like any other SE game by now - be in the $25 to $30 range.

So question my fellow xbox lovers. With the release of the great halo tv series season 2 I was wondering which other xbox franchise do you think would be a better tv series adaption? I was thinking gears of war.

BiON!@ 

Around the Network
hellobion2 said:

So question my fellow xbox lovers. With the release of the great halo tv series season 2 I was wondering which other xbox franchise do you think would be a better tv series adaption? I was thinking gears of war.

Gears of War with Dave Bautista

I would like a animated show of Banjo Kazooie as well.

hellobion2 said:

Gears of war is getting a animated tv show + real actors movie on netflix if I remember.

Tempted to download P3R 😅🥲

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

When you turn it on.

Only available in USA, good....

Edit: People in the comments seem to love it, should have maybe had an Xbox S version during the holidays