By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Man TrueAchievements should let me filter out all the Sea of Thieves achievements that can't be earned in Safer Seas.

Around the Network
Spade said:
Ryuu96 said:

Idk what I want to do next, watch some shows or play more games.

Sea of Thieves? Small part of me tempted to check out Tales of Arise, I haven't played a Tales of since Vesperia.

Play fucking Judgment you dick head. Pissin me off pimp. 

Tales is a trash C tier franchise, at least play Persona

Age of Empires?

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Saying the quiet part out loud, Jfc, Lol.

Wtf has Embracer even released?? They cancel ten times as many games as they release. How is Embracer ever going to get a hit if they cancel everything?The only games I know Embracer has released is some remasters. They are truly a shit company that should die off and sell the rest of their assets so atleast those studios have a chance.

Around the Network

Just say this one posted on ResetEra again. Made me laugh how much Xbox has changed. Xbox started out as being cool, aggressive and maybe even a bit 'edgy'. For me, it had the best crazy boot up sequence ever. Now they just want to be Oprah Winfrey and be friends with everyone. Every screen is a Xbox....

Last edited by PixelPirate - on 15 February 2024

PixelPirate said:

Just say this one posted on ResetEra again. Made me laugh how much Xbox has changed. Xbox started out as being cool, aggressive and maybe even a bit 'edgy'. For me, it had the best crazy boot up sequence ever. Now they just want to be Oprah Winfrey and be friends with everyone. Every screen is a Xbox....

Y'all need to stop with this "they want to be friends with everyone" when it's just cold hard business Being friends has nothing to do with it, Microsoft's entire company is built around "being everywhere" and it works for them, if Xbox gets better profit margins by "being everywhere" then they're going to do it, at the end of the day, all a business cares about is its profit margins.

You may not like it, but it's still business, nothing about "being friends" and whether it works for them or not remains to be seen.

Ain't nobody saying Sony wants to be friends with Valve by releasing on PC, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 February 2024

Ryuu96 said:
PixelPirate said:

Y'all need to stop with this "they want to be friends with everyone" when it's just cold hard business Being friends has nothing to do with it, Microsoft's entire company is built around "being everywhere" and it works for them, if Xbox gets better profit margins by "being everywhere" then they're going to do it, at the end of the day, all a business cares about is its profit margins.

You may not like it, but it's still business, nothing about "being friends" and whether it works for them or not remains to be seen.

Ain't nobody saying Sony wants to be friends with Valve by releasing on PC, Lol.

being everywhere, only in US :)

edit: Just kidding, or maybe not.

Last edited by PixelPirate - on 15 February 2024

smroadkill15 said:

Wtf has Embracer even released?? They cancel ten times as many games as they release. How is Embracer ever going to get a hit if they cancel everything?The only games I know Embracer has released is some remasters. They are truly a shit company that should die off and sell the rest of their assets so atleast those studios have a chance.

The thing is, I swear I saw they were profiting before that Saudi deal collapsed, Embracer owns a lot but doesn't get credited because it's just too hard to track what they own, like for example, they own the publisher of Valheim, then they own Deep Silver who stupidly changed their name, they own Gearbox, they own so much but completely fucked their business.

I just want to thank y'all for keeping the Yakuza stuff in the spoiler tags. I won't be playing it until after my Assassin's Creed Odyssey play-through.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.