By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KazumaKiryu said:

One way or another, Microsoft games will come to other consoles. Maybe this year or later - That's for sure. Two friends have now bought a PlayStation (5) for the first time in their lives - because they are no longer satisfied with Microsoft. I'm happy about that because they now

enjoy perfect Japan-West-support and the amazing sony-exclusives day 1. Even a large part of Activision's workforce is committed to ensuring that the games also come to PlayStation. I find this great.

For me personally, xbox is dead - since xbox one and "always online" -.-

If anyone cared, they would have commented on your thread. Looks like you didn't get the emgagment you expected. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

It's hilarious that after Jez's meltdown, he is calm all of a sudden and basically saying people are overreacting now, Lol.

Yeah he was one of the craziest ones... extremely bizarre. But we all knew Jez's anger was never going to last and there was no chance of him abandoning his support of Xbox no matter what is announced.

He seriously needs to reign himself in and stop being so weirdly emotional, it's a big reason why a lot of people don't take him seriously at all lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Tales of Arise is in the title but not the article...

Might play it if it isn't a mistake.

Tales of Arise is a lot of fun

Zippy6 said:
Ryuu96 said:

It's hilarious that after Jez's meltdown, he is calm all of a sudden and basically saying people are overreacting now, Lol.

Yeah he was one of the craziest ones... extremely bizarre. But we all knew Jez's anger was never going to last and there was no chance of him abandoning his support of Xbox no matter what is announced.

He seriously needs to reign himself in and stop being so weirdly emotional, it's a big reason why a lot of people don't take him seriously at all lol.

I used to listen to Xbox Podcast and Jez would always go on these rants and it felt like Rand was trying to rein him in from time to time, Rand was always the calm one but Jez runs on pure emotions on his Twitter and rarely considers how it looks, Lmao. Although I don't think he cares. It made me stop following him, his reactions are just too extreme.

Actually I refollowed then unfollowed when he spammed my timeline with monarchy shit 😭😂

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 February 2024

My guess is that the announcement next week will basically be "we have more hardware on the way" and that "games may come to other platforms after Xbox/PC on a case by case basis." and then probably say some that are coming. Basically I'm expecting confirmation that they definitely aren't leaving the console business but also the software side to be vague enough that the internet will be a madness of speculation over different titles exclusivity prospects for a long time to come, and it will be insufferable.

Around the Network

I hope things just get cleared up and they drop the case-by-case nonsense.

Announce something like XGS studios, Xbox IP's + new IP's have 1 year exclusivity. Existing Bethesda + ABK franchises always launch multiplatform.

And man, please ramp up some marketing for Gamepass and Xbox with all these franchises. We only see Playstation and Nintendo commercials over here in Europe. At least make an effort to show how many games Xbox has.

I think it would be best to just get it over with.

Announce all Bethesda + AB titles will be multiplatform on launch, as it were before, I don't know how anyone can get overly mad about this situation, these are massive publishers that had been multiplatform for most their existence, they can also say some shit about them being limited integrated and employees don't want to restrict themselves to one platform.

All XGS have a timed exclusivity window of ? and make some comment about "first on Xbox" then talk about Game Pass, announce the Activision-Blizzard titles for Game Pass and then finally say that you're working on new hardware, give us a glimpse into what it is, announce the Xbox handheld if it exists, don't have to give us specs yet.

My thoughts on what they will announce next week:

• Confirmation that some games will be coming to other platforms, if not at launch, than a few months afterward, including all future Bethesda and Activision titles, as well as select XGS games
  • Confirmation that Xbox hardware isn't going anywhere, they will confirm that Series S and X units will still be releasing for the next few years, and maybe announce the mid-gen controller refresh due for May release according to leaks. They will also confirm that next-gen hardware plans are in the works, including an Xbox developed next-gen console currently aiming for a 2026 release, and the rumored OEM 3rd party partner Xbox hardware (which will likely include both Xbox branded versions of PC handhelds, and Steam Machine like pre-built gaming PC's running a stripped down version of Windows which will power the next gen official Xbox console as well)
  • Announcement that Activision games will start landing on Gamepass starting in the 2nd half of February. Recent Call of Duty games (probably MW3, MW2, and maybe even Vanguard) will be absent, but the older CoD's than that should be on there hopefully, as should most other Activision games, except for Diablo 4, which I think will hit Gamepass later, maybe around the 1 year anniversary or the release of the first expansion
Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 06 February 2024

@NobleTeam360 Pissing me off.

Ryuu96 said:

@NobleTeam360 pissing me off.

Lol, I mean I think it all depends on how these leakers are defining "remake" and "remaster" Because Persona 4 is essentially already remastered with Persona 4 Golden. Now if by remaster he means something like Demon's Souls which basically got a massive graphically upgrade (which I thought this was a remake but some seem to say it's a remaster) then it actually makes sense. Persona 4 but with Persona 5 graphics. Persona 2 is kind of a question mark since it badly needs a remake, not just a remaster imo.