By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Cant wait Diablo Hellbound Warefare to come out.

shikamaru317 said:

They could have called Series "Xbox 1440" and it would have been targeted 1440p resolution.

Around the Network

Eh, I’m not concerned about those things in DD2, had zero issues with the first game having those mechanics. 30fps is a sucky tho, damn Series S owners ruining it for everybody … again.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 29 January 2024

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Yikes, just saw the Suicide Squad Batman thing on X. What the f* were Rocksteady thinking? Why do something so blatantly offensive to your own fanbase? It's like they wanted this game to fail.

shikamaru317 said:

Yikes, just saw the Suicide Squad Batman thing on X. What the f* were Rocksteady thinking? Why do something so blatantly offensive to your own fanbase? It's like they wanted this game to fail.

Same……..what outright blatant disrespect. It was bad enough to begin with, but to have that be Kevin Conroy’s final outing as Batman…..just makes it all the more worse. 

shikamaru317 said:

G2ThaUNiT said:

Same……..what outright blatant disrespect. It was bad enough to begin with, but to have that be Kevin Conroy’s final outing as Batman…..just makes it all the more worse. 

What happened?

Edit: Nvm, looks like the ending got leaked and wow - just saw it, pretty brutal...guess a good way to say "Its time for a reboot".