By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

1. Indiana Jones
2. Next CoD
3. Hellblade 2
4. Avowed

Around the Network
Zippy6 said:
jason1637 said:

we keep getting steam numbers but hows the game doing on xbox?

Third most played game on Xbox Live last week and it's only more popular since then. When they tweeted about going above 1.3m concurrent players their were 1m on steam. So about 23% of players were on Xbox or PC Gamepass at that time.

That was for TrueAchievement account holders right? I don't think Xbox has updated their most played list yet, they do it every week but I don't know what date. It'll probably be the same though, hard to beat Fortnite/COD, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

LAWD!!!!! YAKUZA HYPE!!!!!!!!!! LFG!!!!!!

Highest Reviews in the series if I'm not mistaken, previous highest was an 85 average on 0 and Kiwami 2 respectively.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

LAWD!!!!! YAKUZA HYPE!!!!!!!!!! LFG!!!!!!

Highest Reviews in the series if I'm not mistaken, previous highest was an 85 average on 0 and Kiwami 2 respectively.

My 2024 hype ranking for Xbox 1st party (including those leaked for 2024 release):

1. Indiana Jones
2. Avowed
3. Oblivion Remaster
4. Flight Simulator 2024
5. Hellblade 2
6. Towerborne
7. CoD Black Ops Gulf War
8. Ara

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DF Direct Weekly #146: Indiana Jones, Hellblade 2... Developer_Direct - Superb! - YouTube

Microsoft's latest Developer_Direct makes the right impression with the DF team this week, with Indiana Jones and the Great Circle in particular attracting unrestricted praise.

I'm also on the Yakuza hype train! I'll probably wait until by bday to get it tho.

My top anticipated 1st party games on Xbox are:
1. Indiana Jones
2. Hellblade 2
3. Avowed
4. Towerborne
5. Next CoD

Flight Sims is not for me.

It has indeed been one hell of a January:

• Prince of Persia the highest reviewed Ubisoft game since AC Odyssey in 2018
  • Palworld explodes into popularity out of nowhere, achieving 6m sales in 4 days, 1.8m concurrent players on Steam alone (putting it at #2 all-time on Steam in that metric), puts half an hour wait times on Xbox Cloud gaming, became #3 on the TrueAchievements most played games charts for Xbox, and garnering 93% positive user reviews on Steam in early access.
  • Tekken 8 becomes the 2nd highest reviewed fighting game so far this generation (behind only Street Fighter 6), reviews 8 points higher than Tekken 7
  • Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth becomes the highest reviewed game in the Yakuza/Like A Dragon series and RGG Studio's highest reviewed game to date, reviewing 5 points higher on average than RGG Studio's previous best reviewed games on Metacritic and 4 points higher on Opencritic

Sadly, the pendulum will be swinging back the other way in February somewhat, thanks to two AAA games that are likely to review in the 60's, Skull & Bones and Suicide Squad. However, it's not all bad for February, as Persona 3 Reload, Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, and a few other games should review well.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 23 January 2024