By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
PixelPirate said:

Guys! Major problem here :'). This is the first time ever my girlfriend got annoyed with me gaming. Not only in hours spend on gaming last week, but also because I bought the Series S last week. Trouble!

These are early warning signs of things to come.  Dump her now!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
PixelPirate said:

Guys! Major problem here :'). This is the first time ever my girlfriend got annoyed with me gaming. Not only in hours spend on gaming last week, but also because I bought the Series S last week. Trouble!

These are early warning signs of things to come.  Dump her now!

Brah this isn’t Reddit. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Off topic, but f*cking hell. My day got worse. Wanted to play some Mario Wonder on my Switch oled (zelda edition). There is a huge scratch on the screen.

PixelPirate said:

Off topic, but f*cking hell. My day got worse. Wanted to play some Mario Wonder on my Switch oled (zelda edition). There is a huge scratch on the screen.

Damn! Your girlfriend must be REALLY annoyed by your gaming!

Jk Jk That sucks.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 December 2023

PixelPirate said:

Shave the gym, hit your head and lawyer up now.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Near 400 staff count is nice, Fable looks amazing and I'm glad that they used a custom version of Forza Tech instead of going with Unreal Engine 5.

“Hey everyone, First, we read all the feedback here and greatly appreciate it and all the time and thought you put into the game. This small update was to mostly address the "pet-asteroid" so many asked about following our last larger update, and we wanted to get that out before the holiday. We've been hard at work on many of the issues you've posted, and expect an update early next year that will include a large number of "in-progress" quest fixes as well as FSR3 and XeSS. Though we fixed several quest issues from occurring, in-progress quest fixes are much harder to fix and we've built a new system to correct those without you having to roll back your save. We're also hard at work on many of new features you asked for, from city maps, to mod support, to all new ways of traveling (stay tuned!). These will be rolling out with a regular cadence of fixes and updates we expect to have roughly every six weeks. If something can be done in a smaller hotfix in between (like the asteroid), and we feel it's safe, we'll get one of those out as well. Safe is the key here. We do take a lot of time to test even the smallest change in a game this large and dynamic. Hope this information helps. If there are items you want more info on, or issues to make us aware of, keep posting here or our official Discord. Thanks again for all your support of us and the game.”

Seems like I might finally be able to finish Starfield soon as Bethesda has developed a system to help those of us stuck in in-progress quests without needing to revert to an old save. Fingers crossed this update will not only allow me to finish the Andreja companion quest that has had me main story progress locked for 3 months, but also finish the rest of the main story with no major issues. I doubt I'll be able to actually finish the Andreja companion quest as they will also need to fix the docking/loading bug for The Den for me to finish that quest and there has been no mention of a fix for that, but as long as no other main quests or faction quests take me to The Den I should at least be able to finish the main story and the remaining faction quests hopefully. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 18 December 2023

shikamaru317 said:
“Hey everyone, First, we read all the feedback here and greatly appreciate it and all the time and thought you put into the game. This small update was to mostly address the "pet-asteroid" so many asked about following our last larger update, and we wanted to get that out before the holiday. We've been hard at work on many of the issues you've posted, and expect an update early next year that will include a large number of "in-progress" quest fixes as well as FSR3 and XeSS. Though we fixed several quest issues from occurring, in-progress quest fixes are much harder to fix and we've built a new system to correct those without you having to roll back your save. We're also hard at work on many of new features you asked for, from city maps, to mod support, to all new ways of traveling (stay tuned!). These will be rolling out with a regular cadence of fixes and updates we expect to have roughly every six weeks. If something can be done in a smaller hotfix in between (like the asteroid), and we feel it's safe, we'll get one of those out as well. Safe is the key here. We do take a lot of time to test even the smallest change in a game this large and dynamic. Hope this information helps. If there are items you want more info on, or issues to make us aware of, keep posting here or our official Discord. Thanks again for all your support of us and the game.”

Seems like I might finally be able to finish Starfield soon as Bethesda has developed a system to help those of us stuck in in-progress quests without needing to revert to an old save. Fingers crossed this update will not only allow me to finish the Andreja companion quest that has had me main story progress locked for 3 months, but also finish the rest of the main story with no major issues. I doubt I'll be able to actually finish the Andreja companion quest as they will also need to fix the docking/loading bug for The Den for me to finish that quest and there has been no mention of a fix for that, but as long as no other main quests or faction quests take me to The Den I should at least be able to finish the main story and the remaining faction quests hopefully. 

Just start new game, you could have 1000G twice over at this point lol. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Vampire survivors emergency meeting has no new achievements for the ones curious...