By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

I’m tapping out of Valhalla and honestly I’m done with video games for awhile. I tried my best at these mastery trails and my best isn’t good enough, the level of challenge far exceeds what I’m capable of and I’m just done. 25% overall completion after 80+hrs … I tried my fucking best.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Kinda Funny Plays Starfield with the Voice Actors! - YouTube

Around the Network

Microsoft just needs to collab with all the K-pop stars, Lol.

The House that Master Chief Built: Tour of Steve Downes' Chicago Condo, Voice Over Studio - YouTube

When MS made the announcement that they saw Halo Infinite as being the next decade of Halo, a la Destiny 2, I assumed that meant both multi-player and single player. They've done a phenomenal job on the multi-player stuff with all the updates. But I'm extremely disappointed no campaign/story additions have been made. I was really going for annual story updates, at the very least.

I guess there is no money to be made by that?

Last edited by Dulfite - on 07 November 2023

Dulfite said:

When MS made the announcement that they saw Halo Infinite as being the next decade of Halo, a la Destiny 2, I assumed that meant both multi-player and single player. They've done a phenomenal job on the multi-player stuff with all the updates. But I'm extremely disappointed no campaign/Story additions havr been made. I was really going for annual story updates, at the very least.

I guess there is no money to be made by that?

They laid off pretty much the whole singleplayer team to concentrate on multiplayer only for the time being. I'm sure they will do a new Halo campaign eventually, but it seems like it may not be until the Halo game after next, as the next Halo game, Project Tatanka, seems like it may be multiplayer only. 

Xbox has pretty much demolished Xbox/Microsoft Rewards over the last year or so, first they stopped running the every few months 1:1 up to 10,000 Gamerscore to 10,000 Reward Points conversion events they were doing for awhile, then they shrunk (and later completely removed) the monthly reward points on the Microsoft Rewards for Xbox app and removed a bunch of other reward point opportunities from that app, now they have shrunken the daily Gamepass Quest achievement reward from 50 to 5 points. They are trying to make it really hard to keep Gamepass going for free sadly.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 07 November 2023