By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:

Day 1-7 Valhalla journal; I arrived in Engoland after 100%’ing Norway, killed some blokes without braking their shields whilst on fire, balanced some stones and got tossed by a fat guy 30 meters. Almost 100% on my first Engoland area and went fishing for some eels.

Are...are you REPLAYING AC Valhalla?! 

Around the Network

Game Pass の最適なプランを選択しよう - YouTube

Low-key banger of an advert, Japan's advertisement is always cool.

I don't even understand it but I really liked the part where they breakdown the tiers.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 November 2023

Never would have played Yakuza without Game Pass. 👏

Angelus said:
VersusEvil said:

Day 1-7 Valhalla journal; I arrived in Engoland after 100%’ing Norway, killed some blokes without braking their shields whilst on fire, balanced some stones and got tossed by a fat guy 30 meters. Almost 100% on my first Engoland area and went fishing for some eels.

I only ever got like 50gs 3yrs ago for it (it was my first game I bought this gen) and got to England and just stopped playing. I’ve tried to replay it through the years but couldn’t ever get in the headspace for it but now I’m actually in the mood to at a minimum 60% it. It’s a turn brain off 6/10 game that’s been dragging my overall completion down for years. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:
Angelus said:

I only ever got like 50gs 3yrs ago for it (it was my first game I bought this gen) and got to England and just stopped playing. I’ve tried to replay it through the years but couldn’t ever get in the headspace for it but now I’m actually in the mood to at a minimum 60% it. It’s a turn brain off 6/10 game that’s been dragging my overall completion down for years. 

Understandable.

Lol.

PS5 is out of stock.

To answer the poll, going purely on the actual setting and not on the actual mechanics of each of the five Forza games:

Colorado > Australia > Britain > France/Italy > Mexico

First Cygames on Xbox.