By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Top 10 Seller on Steam.

Seeing a lot of positivity but have to sleep now.

Some dislike the Bandit Evo, looking at the Halo OT on Era and they seem to love it 😅

Cross-core makes the customisation so much better.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 October 2023

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Top 10 Seller on Steam.

8 in USA, 10 in UK and 66 in Germany. I have to move to another country^^

Infinite has 15,309 concurrent players now on Steam.

As someone who wasn't a fan of the Bandit, I really enjoy using the Bandit Evo. 

Looks like VIP is on the way!

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:

Infinite has 15,309 concurrent players now on Steam.

As someone who wasn't a fan of the Bandit, I really enjoy using the Bandit Evo. 

Looks like it topped off at 18,007 players. That's insanely good for a Tuesday. It's also impressive that it nearly reached Season 2 launch numbers. If the positive word of mouth continues throughout the week, it could go up substantially higher by the weekend. I can't wait to see what numbers look like when Firefight launches as well. 

Just to be clear, I wouldn't have an issue with Bandit Evo if it was a pickup weapon. It's better , more powerful and easier to use than previous Bandit. As a pickup weapon it would be 10/10 addition.

It's just it replaced BR making every match feel so, so lame and slow. Pew.. pew... pew... pew... fuck it. Maybe if they added another ranked playlist with BR so we'd see which players prefer?

Oh well.. hello Gears my old friend.

KiigelHeart said:

Just to be clear, I wouldn't have an issue with Bandit Evo if it was a pickup weapon. It's better , more powerful and easier to use than previous Bandit. As a pickup weapon it would be 10/10 addition.

It's just it replaced BR making every match feel so, so lame and slow. Pew.. pew... pew... pew... fuck it. Maybe if they added another ranked playlist with BR so we'd see which players prefer?

Oh well.. hello Gears my old friend.

Wait, it replaced BR as a spawn weapon? Yeah, that is a huge no-no for me, I'm a BR stan for life. Guess I'll wait until they fix that before I hop back into Halo Infinite.

crissindahouse said:
Ryuu96 said:

Top 10 Seller on Steam.

8 in USA, 10 in UK and 66 in Germany. I have to move to another country^^

You don't want to move to UK.

Thoughts.

It took 3 months for additional Bethesda titles to be added post-acquisition, they were aligned with E3 in June. October - January for ABK would be 3 months. If Microsoft is doing another Developer Direct in January then it feels the perfect alignment for a surprise ABK Game Pass drop, instead of a surprise game announcement (because they can't/won't do that every single Developer Direct). So we could have a Developer Direct focused on Hellblade II, Flight Sim 2024, Towerborne, Avowed and a huge drop of ABK titles into Game Pass, available on the date of the Direct.

I think this Phil interview was the "roundtable" and I don't expect we will see one, I think it's too awkward, they will get blasted if Bobby Kotick is in it but by not having him in it, it is shining a spotlight on why he isn't in it, he's a piece of shit. I think they may do a roundtable with Rob and Mike, alongside whoever (if anyone, I don't believe they should) takes over Bobby's position and they'll do it after Bobby leaves (in January). They can speak about the future of ABK and address the problems of the past. Put a spotlight onto the "new" leadership.

Based on Phil's interview and his general mood, it seems as though he has absolutely no plans on retiring anytime soon, he seems more pumped than ever and talking about how this is just the beginning, I think Phil wants to see his vision out to the very end, based on court documents, it seems that 2030 is the date where certain targets are set, I think 2030 is around the time that Phil may retire which would be a couple of years into the new gen but anyway, yeah, he seems excited and energised.