By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm going to predict I'll wake up and ABK will be approved by CMA!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 October 2023

Around the Network

James Corden? That guy is universally hated world wide for being a twat.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Just hearing James Corden's name instantly reminds me of Ricky Gervais roasting him at The Golden Globes in 2020:

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxZ-A0K0ivr09-Sa-wBfuxRKgnSWtdg0LS?si=MpQVMrulxkDUJzIX

Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery - Launching 26/10/23 - YouTube

GOAT. Launching 26/10/23 on Game Pass.

Around the Network

I'm convinced that the CMA is doing this on purpose now, Lol.

They've made their decision, which is to approve the deal, asking 3rd parties for their opinions on CMA approving the deal is basically procedural and never changes CMA's opinion. Hell, the first time around the CMA basically ignored 3rd parties opinions when they chose to block the deal despite the majority being indifferent or supporting it, we know 3rd parties support the deal aside from Sony and Google and even Sony has came around now so surely it can't take this frigging long to jot down their thoughts in the final document and give the official stamp of approval.

Feels like they're dragging it out on purpose at this point, Lol.

Approval isn't coming today.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 October 2023

They’ll drag it out as long as they legally can then block the deal. Pretty genius game CMA have played throughout, make MS waste as much money and time as possible with 0 intention of ever passing the deal.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

They’ll drag it out as long as they legally can then block the deal. Pretty genius game CMA have played throughout, make MS waste as much money and time as possible with 0 intention of ever passing the deal.

That ship has already sailed.  Its not a matter of if anymore it just when.  It really does not matter how long they drag it out, this game is over.  They might include some choice words in their brief to make it seem like they are above it all but in reality, the CMA is going to cave in like a folded chair.

The CMA still wants to look like they have some control of the situation, so they don't appear weak, that's why they've created this new deal with Microsoft that is worse than EU's deal instead of just taking the EUs deal because that would make the CMA look useless, why they went through the whole court process of "but this isn't us backtracking! It's a completely new merger agreement!" and so I would not be surprised at all if CMA saw the report that Microsoft was planning on closing on Friday and were like "not on our watch!" because they don't want it to look like Microsoft is in control, the CMA says when it can close.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 October 2023