By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I unfortunately lost the first legendary weapon I got because of the ships weapon rack bug. Lame shit. I learned to never do that again and put everything I want to keep in cargo.

Around the Network

Damn just had the sweetest random ship encounter so far. 🥹

Wasn't the old grandma either, already found her

Xbox news ain't stopping, I hope to God the ABK deal doesn't close whilst I'm in the middle of Starfield, Lmao.

Around the Network

Man, Blizzard has really got to get their shit together, these canon ages they released for some of these characters make no sense and go against earlier Overwatch lore that Blizzard released. They created a bit of a shitstorm with this, they're getting roasted on Twitter it looks like. 

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 September 2023

Just looking at Xbox players who are tracked on TrueAchievements (almost 1.1m of them), we can see that 270,978 players have jumped into Starfield since it launched just nine days ago (if we include the pre-release for Premium Edition owners). That’s comfortably the biggest release of the year in terms of player count, beating out second place on the list, Atomic Heart (207,139 players), by a hefty 63,000 players.

It’s also the biggest Xbox Series X|S only launch for Microsoft too, beating out Microsoft Flight Simulator (163,763 players), Deathloop (159,142 players), and even EA’s Battlefield 2042 (132,563 players). If you look at cross-generational games, we can see that Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 have had more players to date, but those games were available on Xbox One and could reach a much wider playerbase. Given that we’re so close to launch too, it’s entirely possible that Starfield will rocket past them in the coming weeks anyway.

While our data only covers people tracked on TrueAchievements, it’s a hefty sample size that we can extrapolate out from. Xbox already announced that Starfield has hit 6 million players across all platforms, and based on the trends we’re seeing, we’re expecting they’ll hit the 10 million mark any day now.

Starfield is going down a storm within the Xbox and TrueAchievements community. It has an average rating of 4.65 out of five stars from users here on the site. 90 intrepid explorers have 100% completed all the Starfield achievements (how have you done this? Is it possible to learn this power?)

Starfield is The Xbox Success Story That Microsoft Needed

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 September 2023

Forza looks really good. Probably won't be there at launch but will definitely check it out later.