By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spade said:

I was trying to show my girlfriend my beach outpost and this freaking random picture I took was used as a loading screen. I didn’t know it does that : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

lmao

@Ryuu96 Fix this post step bro.

The responses are amazing, Lol.

In response to the post about the girlfriend seeing the loading screen photo. I may have you beat. : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

I too had to explain this loading screen to my wife. Be careful out there y’all : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

Around the Network

"'Defenders of the Universe,' huh? That's got a nice ring to it" - Shiro ----- Introducing VOLTRON (v1) : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

You've had crab, but have you tried lobster? : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

U.C.S. Voyager, my newest Star Trek inspired build : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

I think I made the best Millennium Falcon on Star field. : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

The Expanse "Rocinante". Video with parts in the comments : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

Around the Network

Definitely the best RPG I've played in a long time. I think its probably better than CP2077 because that game felt more like an action-adventure than an RPG.

GamesIndustry.Biz publishing an article calling Bethesda titles niche, Lmfao.

Some of these writers are so out of touch with reality.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 September 2023

Kojima game at TGS?

Bethesda finding out exactly what it’s like being part of Xbox :)

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

jason1637 said:

Definitely the best RPG I've played in a long time. I think its probably better than CP2077 because that game felt more like an action-adventure than an RPG.

The last time I played CP 2077, about a year after it released, it was still broken (had a quest I couldn't complete), so I never actually finished Cyberpunk, so obviously for me right now, Starfield > Cyberpunk. Maybe I will go back and give Cyberpunk another chance now that they releasing the new huge free update to the base game alongside the new paid DLC, and I may even buy the DLC in an Xbox sale at some point.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 08 September 2023