By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
coolbeans said:

I'm just not in the mood to vote for this poll. Looking at the vast swathe of fanboy bickering & these withheld review codes, there's never been a clearer case that highly influential people put WAYYYY too much stock on a MetaScore/OpenCritic final score tally.

This is the reason why bigger releases seem to have a warping effect on these type of arrogated score sites.  Its one thing if reviewers could not get wrapped up in these petty fan/console wars but they do.  Then you have the list of YT haters and fans screwing results as well.  Its seems the more highly anticipated a game is from one vendor or the other, the more hateraide is being drunk by a lot of people.

Around the Network

February 2024 for the Funko pop .. what

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 30 August 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

February 2024 for the Funko pop .. what

Just preordered it :) will be patient 

Also while waiting for the game to be available for play on tomorrow I have nothing else to do but buy any freaking merchandise Microsoft is throwing at me…

those fuckers know what they are doing …

Never got the appeal of Funko, always found them quite ugly. Nendoroid look much better imo, and they are posable, though they do cost more.

Funko                                                Nendoroid

Funko does work better on a robot like Vasco than a human character though. 

by ToddBethesda

Hey everyone! Long time lurker here. A quick THANK YOU for your passion and excitement for Starfield. I can remember when this sub started, and as it's grown, your excitement has fueled all of us at Bethesda. We like to say we have gaming’s smartest fans, and you certainly are. Starfield has been a labor of love for us and the fact that all of you care enough to build a community around it means the world to us. We can’t wait for you to play.

From all of us here, THANK YOU : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

Hire Shawn to run ABK when Bobby gets the boot

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 August 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Hire Shawn to run ABK when Bobby gets the boot

Bobby isn't going anywhere.