By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Female, space scoundrel, surname solo. Dumping everything into pistols and charisma, quick wit with and even quicker trigger finger. Gonna make a tiny ship and be a glorified bounty hunter.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 26 August 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

I'll take one for the team and have the Hero Worshipped trait.

@shikamaru317 Digital Foundry has a review code.

They were allowed to speak on this specific issue.

Ryuu96 said:

@shikamaru317 Digital Foundry has a review code.

They were allowed to speak on this specific issue.

Well, glad they at least have one. Maybe Dring was just wrong and some of the other outlets in the ReedPop media family got review codes, just not his outlet (Gameindustry.biz). There are quite alot of other outlets in the ReedPop family so it would have been crazy for Bethesda to blacklist them all from early review code, we're talking Eurogamer, the other VGC (Video Games Chronicle), VG247, Pure Xbox, Rock Paper Shotgun, Push Square, Nintendo Life, and Outside Xbox. Push Square and Nintendo Life don't review games on other platforms afaik, but those others would all be reviewing Starfield for sure.  

Around the Network

Towerborne: Arcade Beat 'em Up Meets RPG Depth | Gamescom 2023 - YouTube

The only thing I know for sure is I'll be making some old dude and the rest will be decided when I'm on the character creation screen.

I actually am not going in with a specific type of character or build in mind. I will be as thorough as possible going through ever single option the character creator has to offer and decide then what will suit my first play through.

gtotheunit91 said:

I actually am not going in with a specific type of character or build in mind. I will be as thorough as possible going through ever single option the character creator has to offer and decide then what will suit my first play through.

Same here. I just approach these things in terms of what I feel in the moment. I never really go into character creation with a particular plan of what I want.