By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Music to my ears. Real ones know, Oblivion > Skyrim

Around the Network

Morrowind was the real one. Could find hídden stuff anywhere if you searched like crazy. In the games after that it was always pretty obvious where you could find a cave and where the stuff in the cave was.

But I guess in a time where most people play after what Reddit posts and sites like Trueachievements tell you how to play, it's not needed anymore because it makes no difference. Some player probably don't even look at the screen anymore and only look at the guide while playing lol.

Thoughts on Xbox's Towerborne 👀 - YouTube

Around the Network

crissindahouse said:

Morrowind was the real one. Could find hídden stuff anywhere if you searched like crazy. In the games after that it was always pretty obvious where you could find a cave and where the stuff in the cave was.

But I guess in a time where most people play after what Reddit posts and sites like Trueachievements tell you how to play, it's not needed anymore because it makes no difference. Some player probably don't even look at the screen anymore and only look at the guide while playing lol.

Is the real one*

The world is immersive, you have to learn how to play, no holding hands and it feels amazing to grow in the world, Oblivion holds your hand and except for the dark brotherhood quest it was overall boring..and oh yeah shivering isles was fine aswell.

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Music to my ears. Real ones know, Oblivion > Skyrim

And only real gamers know Morrowind > Oblivion/Skyrim

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:

Phil actually sounds like he really played 200 hours.

More Oblivion than Skyrim is such a great thing to hear - personally i feel Oblivion was ahead of Skyrim. But that's just me.

I'm thinking that what he means by this is that the main storyline is less of a focus and that there are strong side quest lines like Oblivion? Skyrim felt like the opposite.

Definitely fits the explorer theme of Starfield.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

konnichiwa said:
crissindahouse said:

Is the real one*

The world is immersive, you have to learn how to play, no holding hands and it feels amazing to grow in the world, Oblivion holds your hand and except for the dark brotherhood quest it was overall boring..and oh yeah shivering isles was fine aswell.

Oblivions Theives Guild quest was amazing too!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|