By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Inon Zur - Starfield (Original Game Soundtrack) First Flight / The Sol System - YouTube

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Machiavellian said:

I know I am skipping starfield. There is no way I can see myself playing a game where the start screen is so simple. There should be some cool animation that sucks up about 50% of the game resources and cause you at least a minute delay in getting into the game. Sigh, its like BSG isn't even trying to make this game a hit.

Bro InXile's tweet which they deleted was amazing, I don't know why they deleted, Lmao.

LOL, I am not sure why they took it down either but I guess they did not want to keep the conversation going to long.  The net never forgets but you can let things die down after you posted your snarky tweet.

The Series X wraps, simple, easy to put on and take off allowing for multiple purchase of different wraps to fill people who love to mess with their console. Price, yeah it is what it is but its about standard pricing for such customization accessories from console makers. The 3 wraps. Starfield in line with all their other products, the other 2 in my humble opinion butt ugly. MS marketing tactic is to make the other 2 look so much like bland crap that the Starfield one stands out. Now that is true marketing at its best. You probably cannot even purchase the other 2.

Seems Starfield is reminding people of Interstellar, Lol.

Around the Network

Fergusson: To what Kaleb is saying, the way that people play now has really changed. It was always about how many credits did you see, how many games did you finish. Now people have started to settle in where games are a hobby or a lifestyle. You become a player of a particular game. I'm a Madden player, or I'm a Diablo player, or I'm a Destiny player. You have this game that you can keep going back to as a live service. What's motivating with Diablo IV is that we know that people are coming from Diablo III. It's been out for 11 years, it's on season 28, and we still have millions of players that come back to that game every season.

The Hollywood Reporter

Ryuu96 said:

Seems Starfield is reminding people of Interstellar, Lol.

Lol yeah other than seeing the main menu, the only other leak I've seen is:

Spoiler!
A water planet similar to the one they land on in Interstellar. Unknown if the monstrous waves are in there though lol

Hey, haven't posted here in a while since I moved into my house.

Nevertheless, I managed to play some games so I'm gonna start with my controversial opinion:

Somerville > Planet of Lana

also

The Last Case of Benedict Fox > Planet of Lana

Planet of Lana is a good game but nowhere near as good as Limbo, Inside and the less popular Stela.

The puzzles are just way too simple. Also wasn't the biggest fan of the same environments (the woods) getting re-used over and over again.

Both Somerville and TLCoBF had the superior world design. Also there was no annoying girl calling for her sister all the time even though she saw her getting abducted just a little while ago.

To be fair, I played both Somerville and TLCoBF quite a few weeks/months after launch and I know they were full of bugs on launch but they are perfectly playable now.

Somerville 8/10

The Last Case of Benedict Fox between 7.5 and 8 out of 10

Planet of Lana 7.5/10

What else....

Finished Judgment which is essentially a Yakuza game. Certainly has more in common with the Yakuza series than Yakuza 7. Pretty good game but I had hoped it would do something differen and not just basically cover the mechanics of the other Yakuza games. 8/10

Additionally finished Riders Republic thanks to the $1 month of Ubisoft+. Even though it covers more sports and probably offers more content, I had a little more fun with the "predecessor" Steep. Still a pretty fun game but I feel like they missed some opportunities here and there. 8/10

Currently playing:

Hi-Fi Rush

Started that one shortly after launch but decided to wait for some collectible guides to appear. Recently fired it up again and beat the first 3 stages. I'm having a good time

Atomic Heart

About half-way through the game now. While I'm not quite blown away, the game is IMO much better than the review scores (70 Metascore) suggest. I'd put it at 8.5/10 so far. Truly insane what that new dev studio has created here. Such a meaty singleplayer FPS campaign is incredibly rare to find these days. It can definitely hold its ground against other AAA titles. Furthermore, I expected to have quite a few performance issues but they seem to have updated the game quite well. It runs pretty good and there aren't any big framerate drops.

So what games would you guys like to see get a wrap?

Ryuu96 said:

So what games would you guys like to see get a wrap?

With Diablo and Overwatch being the only 2 Blizzard franchises on console, those are probably the ones that would be represented lol

I personally would like to see one that has all their franchises represented in some way on a single wrap. But there might be too much going on. If just a single franchise can be done, I personally would want StarCraft lol but that doesn't make any sense on a console.