By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Peter Moore said it cost $600,000 to do Gears of War 1 trailer in-engine, Lol.

They were shocked by Sony's PS3 price, Lol. The story about Xbox's reaction to it is funny Peter Moore saying he high-fived people, Lmao.

He sorta answered why Lost Odyssey 2 wasn't made? Although he forgot what it was, Lol. His answer was basically they were spending tons of money simply to get parity, let alone exclusivity, as everyone was in Sony's pocket.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 August 2023

First Contact: Kill Them MFing Aliens!

Ryuu96 said:

I wonder what Microsoft will do with MLG, eSports has taken quite the battering lately, quite a few teams are really struggling financially.

Esports always has been losing money so no surprise, but can be great way to advertise your first party....

I still dream of an XboxCon...It'll never happen, the logistics would be an absolute nightmare but imagine.

Sometime in June, we have the Xbox showcase as traditional but also a huge show-floor divided up between Xbox Game Studios, Zenimax and Activision-Blizzard. People can play current and upcoming titles from each publisher. Then we have eSports tournaments as well across the week for Halo, Call of Duty, Overwatch, etc. Panels from developers, signings and autographs from voice actors, etc. Merchandise, cosplayers, etc.

So it's basically Comic-Con but for Xbox, Lol. You're basically merging Quakecon and BlizzCon and adding XboxCon across a single week or two.

People would have a reason to travel to LA again in June since E3 is dead and most showcases are now limited attendance or digital only.

Would be a dream to attend something like that, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 August 2023

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
shikamaru317 said:

Anyway, enough about Mark Kern and Blizzard for the day, time for me to go play some more Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Gamepass xD

It's surprisingly fun!

Yep, it's definitely fun. The biggest issue at this point is the matchmaking, it takes way too long to find a match, then when you do you have that overly long 3 minute pregame lobby unless everyone readies up (which rarely happens), and sometimes it can't find enough people to start the match in that pre-game lobby and boots you back to the main menu. Another big issue is that it often matches you against people that are way higher level, and also, because there is a shared skill point pool between all characters instead of per character skill points, if most of your skill points are tied up in a single character and then someone else picks that character, you're up shit creek without a paddle playing a level 1 character against the other team being mostly level 10 characters with the maximum 50 points allocated in their skill tree. It also feels a bit overly killer sided right now, I have only managed to escape once on victim team out of 12+ victim matches so far.

If you don’t like mannequins Gylt isn’t the game for you. My poor fucking heart.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Somehow I knew this was Hasan before I even watched the clip xD

Would bloody hope so, Lol. They only have 9 days left.

Lol. 👀