By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Been seeing a lot of good new content around Halo Infinite. Planning on playing it again after Starfield.

Launched on Game Pass.

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I called him out on that one, lol:

Era dumping on him too and someone posted this

Some people really do hate clean and simple now.

we stan simple and clean over here

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Launched on Game Pass.

I was enjoying the game all day today, but something has gone horribly wrong with the servers now. I've been trying in vain to find a match for like 20+ minutes, it's taking like 2 minutes+ to get in a lobby, and every time I get in a lobby the game fails to match enough family members (killers) or victims for a match to start, as you need a full lobby on both for a match to start, and if the lobby can't fill up in 3 minutes it boots you to the main menu to start all over again. This is like launch Halo MCC tier matchmaking tonight.

Just when I thought PC Gamers's Bethesda/Starfield hate boner couldn't get any worse, they go and retweet a Fallout 4 hate article from 8 years ago.

https://twitter.com/PeterOvo5/status/1693129808392151162?t=4S-NMCt8cmlsz5FGVpbwZg&s=19

Pretty safe bet we are looking at 7/10 at best from PC Gamer and Gamerant at this point, hopefully they are the two lowest and the vast majority are 9/10 or higher.

PCGamer gonna be shocked when they find out Starfield is also coming to PC.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

If England loses, the CMA will block the deal.
If England wins, the CMA will pass the deal.

It's over, England will be fuming, CMA block incoming.

(Kappa).

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 August 2023

I will not be posting Starfield leaks here, but suffice it to say this: I think this game’s floor is a metacritic 90/100. I think Bethesda is going to have another Skyrim moment on their hands