By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Reinvesting is a weird thing to say, you would think they would be invested in them regardless no?

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Xbox's new reporting and 8 strikes ban system with penalties that get worse from a 2 day ban all the way to a 1 year ban, is looking like a disaster. Even though Xbox assured people that all reports would be reviewed manually, with nothing automated, we have people reporting that they have received their first of 8 strikes even though they haven't interacted with anybody recently, including Stallion, the man who was the first to 2m gamerscore on Xbox, and later became a streamer after giving up the battle to stay at the top of the Gamerscore leaderboards. It's looking like people may be planning to abuse the system to mass report Xbox celebrities such as streamers.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 19 August 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Another Discord Starfield impression.

"The beginning is a bit winded the time to set up the universe but after 2 hours the real game begins and frankly it's great" "I came across an aquatic planet the panorama was at the level of the film Interstellar it was simply sublime, I spent 10 minutes contemplating the landscape"

Update

Ryuu96 said:

Update

He is saying that he doesn't have a review code but is confident in getting it out on day one.

shikamaru317 said:

Xbox's new reporting and 8 strikes ban system with penalties that get worse from a 2 day ban all the way to a 1 year ban, is looking like a disaster. Even though Xbox assured people that all reports would be reviewed manually, with nothing automated, we have people reporting that they have received their first of 8 strikes even though they haven't interacted with anybody recently, including Stallion, the man who was the first to 2m gamerscore on Xbox, and later became a streamer after giving up the battle to stay at the top of the Gamerscore leaderboards. It's looking like people may be planning to abuse the system to mass report Xbox celebrities such as streamers.

Hopefully, MS can fix this quickly and also add a strike to the accounts making false/unwarranted/second-hand reports.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I take these kinds of statement with a huge grain of salt tbh. Everyone is always out here protesting their innocence when it comes to these matters, and especially when there's a change to the way moderation works, or the way it's enforced, you always get a swell of these types of claims because "Hey! They changed something, so it must be that! I didn't do anything!"

Angelus said:

I take these kinds of statement with a huge grain of salt tbh. Everyone is always out here protesting their innocence when it comes to these matters, and especially when there's a change to the way moderation works, or the way it's enforced, you always get a swell of these types of claims because "Hey! They changed something, so it must be that! I didn't do anything!"

I was thinking EXACTLY the same... I see so many people "claiming" that they did nothing wrong and at the end, 99% of the time, they did something but in their "standard" it was fine :)

I just logged in after almost 9yrs, a fanboy was pretending to be me all this time. I’m so sorry. Please … believe me.

For real tho, people breaking NDA getting caught? Cry me a god damn fucking river mr *checks notes* .. says he’s a literal nobody.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 19 August 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

shikamaru317 said:

Why do they have the old Avowed logo? Lol