By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Imagine how huge a MCC style remaster of Modern Warfare 2/3, Black Ops 1/2 would be.

Doesn't even have to be a Halo 2A style remaster, it could be a straight up port but in 4k/60fps and a online refresh (because I hear it's plagued with hackers). Clearly COD fans don't give a shit about graphics at all, they're all rushing back to those old ass Xbox 360 titles, despite them being plagued with hackers. They could put COD on a two year rotation but release a Modern Warfare 2/3 remaster in between and then a Black Ops 1/2 remaster in between the next one.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 August 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Imagine how huge a MCC style remaster of Modern Warfare 2/3, Black Ops 1/2 would be.

Doesn't even have to be a Halo 2A style remaster, it could be a straight up port but in 4k/60fps and a online refresh (because I hear it's plagued with hackers). Clearly COD fans don't give a shit about graphics at all, they're all rushing back to those old ass Xbox 360 titles, despite them being plagued with hackers. They could put COD on a two year rotation but release a Modern Warfare 2/3 remaster in between and then a Black Ops 1/2 remaster in between the next one.

Basically what Pokémon does not a bad idea though

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Basically what Pokémon does not a bad idea though

Lmao.

The COD fans deserve it (kappa).

They don't care about graphics much, they don't care about the hacker infested servers, they want those old COD titles. Okay sure they can remake the graphics but it may be a little pointless, just new servers (fixed, free of hackers) and have it running 4k/60fps and I think they'll be satisfied with that. But hey I wouldn't object to a remake of the graphics. Gameplay can't be touched at all though.

They could do something like this, because putting COD on a two year cycle would be a tough sell to businessmen focused on money but they could do a half measure and it will still keep COD in the mindshare of the market.

• 2024 - New COD
  • 2025 - Modern Warfare Collection (Remaster of Modern Warfare 1/2/3).
  • 2026 - New COD
  • 2027 - Black Ops Collection (Remaster of Black Ops 1/2/3).

After that, Idk, Lol. But that should ease development a little with them being more remasters than remakes.

Spade said:
gtotheunit91 said:

omfg... is this dent head going to be presenting the show? fucking can't stand this dude. 

No Dorito Pope for you, eh?

My PC lives. it was 100% my SSD that fired. Got an SSD to USB adapter and it just came up with errors. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

6 weeks into training my son and his fiancé to take over my business, so that I can finally retire. It's going extremely well, better than I deserve. Also got off my ass and starting finalizing my design and decoration decisions on my studio builds. I'm hopefully full steam ahead 2-3 months from today on my new life adventures and creative avenues. Sorry for posting here, but I'd like to think that my future ventures will play a part in here as well, so yeah.

Starfield can't come soon enough, and Diablo IV is starting to wear thin.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I may have another 50 hours in me, but I'm starting to waver.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

6 weeks into training my son and his fiancé to take over my business, so that I can finally retire. It's going extremely well, better than I deserve. Also got off my ass and starting finalizing my design and decoration decisions on my studio builds. I'm hopefully full steam ahead 2-3 months from today on my new life adventures and creative avenues. Sorry for posting here, but I'd like to think that my future ventures will play a part in here as well, so yeah.

Interesting.  What type of business?

coolbeans said:
DroidKnight said:

Interesting.  What type of business?

Customer base: Oilfield

Retail: Supplies and Services

We custom cut and assemble hydraulic hoses, industrial hoses, air hoses, A/C, Power-steering, fuel, transmission hoses.  

Sell pipe fittings (nipples, 90's, Tees, Street 90's, bushings, swages, collars, crosses) in different sizes, material construction, and pressure ratings.  High and low pressure quick disconnect fittings.  

Light safety supplies:  Hard hats, H2S Gas monitors, various gloves, body wear, safety glasses, rags, hand cleaners, 18" orange safety cones, wheel chocks, masks, first aid kits, fire extinguishers and testing.

Estwing Sledge hammers, shovels, pick axes, floor squeegees, ropes, wire brushes, Ridgid Pipe wrenches, Ridgid Crescent wrenches, hammer wrenches.

We also calculate the strokes per minute on these pump jacks.  Which is basically how many times it goes up and down in one minute.  There are two pulleys on a unit, the larger one is referred to as a bull wheel and the smaller one as a motor sheave.  I calculate what the size of the larger and smaller one need to be in order to maintain the desired strokes.  Belts are needed to connect the two pulleys together and the distances vary between each one.  The shafts also vary for each pulley and require different hubs to set the pulleys on to.  We provide all those and the belts.  

The inventory that is maintained consists of a hair under 3000 separate items.  Before I make my final exit, I'll make sure to take plenty of pictures and videos for mementos.  

Most of the time I go home dirty and smelling like, oil, sweat, chemicals, burnt rubber, and shit.  

3-4 years ago I also developed a latex allergy, which makes me allergic to 30% of the inventory. 23 years of exposure, I guess, will do that to you. But I triple dress and keep myself covered and shoulder on.  108 degrees today, 3 layers of clothing, fun times.  I'm looking forward to a change, but also fear it because I've done the same thing for so long.  

On a positive, being my own boss and being able to call all the shots was heaven, and I wouldn't change a thing.  

Here is a picture of one of the smaller and precise hoses I've had to build.  It is a stainless steel braid outer covering with a teflon interior.  It can handle 450 F degrees heat,  I took a picture of it because the unusual shortness.  It had to be precise to within 1/32" of an inch in order to be viable.  Most machine created hoses don't offer that amount of precision, so I was proud of this one.  The dollar was just there for size reference.