By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
PixelPirate said:
WoodenPints said:

They removed groups and pins? That would be a complete disaster as I have everything sorted into them by genre and it's how I access 99% of my games

Well, not completely removed but less functional. You can only add 2 groups from now on in the dashboard

Sounds terrible for me then since I have 12 groups pinned on my Home screen.

Around the Network

I do not use groups but I do have one so it will be no big deal for me. I wonder how this got from Beta to live without anyone in the beta complaining about it. Did MS ignore those complaints or people in the Beta just do not give feedback on the changes.

Based on Reddit comments I would argue completely ignored by Microsoft.

Being using this dashboard for a few months and yeah it’s the same as it’s been, I really like this one. The group thing, people really use the dashboard to access their groups? I’ve always used the home button to get to my groups ..

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

This new UI kinda sucks. The last one was so much better.

Around the Network

I am a fan of the new UI. I like having MORE recently opened games/apps available and having the buttons at the top for the Store, Game Pass, etc is nice to have.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

I am guessing we cannot go by just the negatives for the UI because usually people who are negative are the ones who will make the most noise. Meaning if MS did take a survey on the UI, it would be much different then just a bunch of people complaining on Redit. Its never good to just base your feedback on the most vocal group you need to cover as many different groups as possible.

I noticed in my Steam profile that Starfield will have 50 achievements. It sounds about right for the base game though. That's about what Skyrim and Fallout 4 had before expansions and DLC's added additional achievements. 

I like the the new ui seems quicker and having game pass and the store quickly accessible at the top is good.

Kinda sad to see Starfield not releasing exclusively on PS5, the power of the SSD would do wonders for this game.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition