By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Rhonda “Randi” Weingarten is an American labor leader, attorney, and educator. She is president of the American Federation of Teachers and a member of the AFL–CIO. She is the former president of the United Federation of Teachers.

Around the Network

New Zealand (LOL) Gonna block the deal …

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Honestly, it's the Story. I think gameplay is the most important aspect of any video game but for the all-time greats (for me) it's the story that makes them memorable for decades after completion. Mass Effect 2, Witcher 3, Final Fantasy X, etc...

Final Redacted Opinion of Judge Corley - 23-07-19 final PRV of 23-07-10 PI opinion - DocumentCloud

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Lord Gaben Wins Again.

Great news! :)

Ryuu96 said:

For me this is a bit tricky.. Story (and characters) is what makes RPGs unforgettable but I actually tend to forget most of the story after couple of years lol. I just remember it being something great. 

What I most remember about them is the characters & setting. 

The new Diablo IV patch totally wrecked my build. I've tried respecking everything, but it just feels totally fucked. No longer excited for the Season 1 start tomorrow.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

Gameplay for me.

The story is a close second but gameplay is really the most important point, I want a lot of systems, loot, gears, skills, build options, etc...