By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Nvm.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 18 June 2023

STARFIELD Steam Charts · SteamDB

Starfield is at 267k followers on Steam, 80 days before launch.

Hogwarts Legacy was 198k and Elden Ring was 229k at the same period in time.

Still far behind Cyberpunk though which was at 777k

Ryuu96 said:

STARFIELD Steam Charts · SteamDB

Starfield is at 267k followers on Steam, 80 days before launch.

Hogwarts Legacy was 198k and Elden Ring was 229k at the same period in time.

Still far behind Cyberpunk though which was at 777k

Doesn’t matter too much as Elden Ring peak concurrent player count was narrowly behind CP2077 

CP77 > Elden Ring

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Makes me skeptical of the early 2024 claims, sounds more like a late 2024 release. Anyway, hope to see just as big of a graphics improvement before it releases as Starfield received between June 2022 and June 2023. 

RPG Codex is a cesspool of a website and where Chris Avellone spent his days shit talking Obsidian and breaking NDAs. I'd be shocked if that was an actual Obsidian employee, I have my doubts about RPG Codex's verification system, Lol. But if it is an actual Obsidian employee then he's a bit stupid cause I'm pretty sure his comments will get him fired. He says positive stuff about Avowed but he's still breaking NDAs and before that he throws a bit of criticism towards The Outer Worlds, Lol. He also says Obsidian's Alpha stage usually only lasts a few months. I do think Avowed is Holiday 2024 either way though, I have since the showcase.

shikamaru317 said:

Makes me skeptical of the early 2024 claims, sounds more like a late 2024 release. Anyway, hope to see just as big of a graphics improvement before it releases as Starfield received between June 2022 and June 2023. 

Obsidian did not say early 2024, they said 2024. What claims?

i think the consensus is holiday 2024 :) Unless I missed something form Xbox or Obsidian. And I agree that early 2024 is very unlikely 

Can’t stop watching videos about Starfield. Already know I’m going to be playing this game for years.