By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 17 77.27%

Live on the Surface 5 22.73%

Total:22

Around the Network

Last week I finished Atomic Heart and I enjoyed it, I like those scientific fucked up worlds (bioshock, system shock; Fallout etc) that also give you the option to fight and every encounter also has gameplay purpose (loot). Puzzles are not hard but may take up some time to find the solution. I recommend to play it on the easiest difficulty, the first part of the game will feel easy but in the open world you can easily get overwhelmed and die fast (and if you did not save for some time you will be pissed). The lore was great espeically if you take your time but it also makes it a game you should play for a hour or 2 max a day. Play it more and you probably rush to the next objectives missing out on some great lore.

Minus points

- Not so stealth friendly, later on you get repair robots that will repair the robots you killed and they can come fast! making it annoying if you love to play stealthy in this kind of games.

- While lore is great their is way to much talking, again not something for a player like me. When I find a voice recording I tend to stand still and listen to it but when you find 5 of those in 15 minutes you just want to skip them.

- Some bugs but the game got an 35 GB update so they can be fixed.

Anyway I would give it an 8/10. It is like an Absolut Elyx Vodka, Very beautifull and so Tasty but you should have some sips and not finish it in all in one go or you will regret it.

Idas clarified a bit yesterday that we don’t actually have any news about what’s going on in the CMA and if their stance on a behavioral remedy has actually changed, but he did say Microsoft had a good day on Thursday.

Everything is still up in the air but I think if we start hearing hints about the CMA taking a behavioral remedy more seriously I think the chances of this deal going through intact skyrocket.

I remain cautiously optimistic. The logical arguments against the acquisition are so weak than I think the legal and political arguments will be forced to follow. But who knows.

Don't think anyone posted this but another 7 games leaving Goatpass at the end of March

• Double Dragon Neon
  • Clustertruck
  • MLB The Show 22
  • Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
  • Kraken Academy!!
  • A memoir Blue
  • Chinatown Detective Agency

Lucky nothing for me 

Around the Network

Any thoughts? 

smroadkill15 said:

Any thoughts? 

Zero chances :) this guy just needs clicks, title is hawt :)

MS the only company not allowed to have exclusives lol

I think Starfield still will though, if not who cares I get to still play it day 1 on gamepass.

Aaron Greenberg tried clearing that up for everyone last year. Someone responded to a tweet saying because Aaron said “at launch” when it came to Starfield exclusivity, many will assume it was timed. Aaron responded that Starfield was being developed only for Xbox.

That provided all the assurances I needed lol. Even during the E3 showcase, when it came to Starfield, it never displayed “console launch exclusive” or anything like that.

Here’s the Twitter thread! You can see the first reply questioning the “launching exclusively” statement and Aaron responding to it. Can’t embed since I’m on mobile.

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1432457510464622595?s=46&t=hJidbSPIp85ThbwsDK_eJA

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 18 March 2023