By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23

I had the same issue tonight while playing some games with Achievements not popping. They were being rewarded at least. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

I dont understand how MS is the pioneer of the achievement system but has the most issues..

Hi-Fi Rush is awesome. Everyone should give it a try even if rhythm games aren't their cup of tea.

Even if you suck at Rhythm games HFR got you covered with the accessibility options that include a one button mode that randomises what combos you do but it’s very smart in what attacks are needed like the partner attacks. Just don’t expect to 1000G it if you suck tho coz those defeat x boss without being hit challenges lol.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 27 January 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Think i'll follow the trend of posting my most played games, would be cool to compare them at the end of the year to see what has changed 

1821 hours: Sea of Thieves
1033 hours: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
294 hours: Destiny 2
207 hours: Halo Infinite 
188 hours: Halo 5: Guardians 
135 hours: Fall Guys
122 hours: Anthem
108 hours: Rare Replay
104 hours: Borderlands 3
103 hours: Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

93 hours: Sunset Overdrive 
87 hours: Super Lucky's Tale
85 hours: Saints Row: Gat outta hell
79 hours: Kingdom Hearts 3
73 hours: Dying Light 2: Stay Human
60 hours: Saints Row the third: remastered 
59 hours: Gears 4
56 hours: Saints Row IV: Re-elected
53 hours: Borderlands the pre-sequel
52 hours: Danganronpa: Trigger happy havoc
51 hours: Crackdown 3
51 hours: Dying Light

Disclaimer as always, some game have idle time due to not closing them out, most notably Super Lucky Tale lmao

Around the Network

What make HiFI Rush so easy as a rhythm game is that in order to stay on beat, all you have to do is just hit the attack button after your move lands. All hits land on beat no matter what and staying on beat no matter which attach you choose works by just hitting the attack button when your hit lands.

So, if you are off beat when you do your first attack, when it lands it will be on beat and from there just hit the attack when the first attack land to stay on beat. The other part that helps within HFR is that under your character feat it will light up when you need to hit the attack button. This helps for when you are using attacks that skip a beat or timing the bigger bonus moves using the cat. The game is very well made and if you had a bad experience playing HellSinger, this game is way easier to stay on beat without having any real rhythm.

According to MarketScreener, MS said on Tuesday that they still expect the deal to close on fiscal year 2023 (June 30th). Interesting.

And I see that Michael Moiseyev, the lawyer leading at Weil, Gotshal & Manges the case for MS, has been shortlisted for "Lawyer of the Year" at the Global Competition Review Awards 2023 (precisely for his work advising Microsoft on the acquisition).

Source: Idas.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

caught in 4k