By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 11 40.74%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 16 59.26%

Total:27
konnichiwa said:

It is a bad take or do you consider it a good take?; who are they fighting? White gamers? Considering Xbox marketing has been honestly between horrible bad/non existant for most of the world it is a shame...

Edit: she made her posts private...... The head of global Marketing whose purpose is to Market Xbox and put it in a good light has made het X account Private. 

They're fighting underrepresentation for other gamers. 

People need to stop being so sensitive. It's not an attack on white male folks, no matter how much they want to make themselves the victim. 

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

It is funny how she excused herself for being wrong but you still keep protecting her because 'xbox'...

This has nothing to do with Xbox, and everything to do with the sensitive victim politics of Elon Musk, TheQuartering who have to whine every time they see a black person or a woman instead of a straight white male.

Frankly the worst thing she said was the opposite of what you think she said, and that was implying that women were a minority in gaming. 

She excused herself because a lot of people are sensitive about their privilege. 

I find it a little ironic that one who complains constantly about Xbox ignoring lesser markets, ones in which Xbox doesn't sell that well in, is angry at the sight of an Xbox employee pointing out that there's more gamers than white males, that would include her as a woman but it would also have knock on effects on appealing to other ethnicities, races, religions, genders, etc.

Not just the white men of America or UK.

Ryuu96 said:
konnichiwa said:

It is funny how she excused herself for being wrong but you still keep protecting her because 'xbox'...

And no, I do what I want and should have the right to be on X, where that picture literally is from, for something that acts all inclusive you really hate people ...  hate the Quartering, Hate Kotaku,Hate Elon Musk, Hate Asmongold, Hate Moistcritikal, Hate luke Stephens etc =p

Okay I'll keep it simple.

Post TheQuartering in this thread again and I'll ban you from it.

Go bitch about that in your little rage bait group.

Wow is this what you are going to do now?  14.000 posts, thousands in the xbox * threads, not once I brought up The Quartering up, it is a post that goes around on twitter and even used by a ton of youtubers like Asmongold;Moistcritikal and so on and they do it because if you want to check the original not deleted tweet thats the  one you find first.     And because you can't have a normal debate you are going to push me into the 'konnichiwa must be a member of a hate rage group'?  Very high morale from you =p

konnichiwa said:
Ryuu96 said:

Wow is this what you are going to do now?  14.000 posts, thousands in the xbox * threads, not once I brought up The Quartering up, it is a post that goes around on twitter and even used by a ton of youtubers like Asmongold;Moistcritikal and so on and they do it because if you want to check the original not deleted tweet thats the  one you find first.     And because you can't have a normal debate you are going to push me into the 'konnichiwa must be a member of a hate rage group'?  Very high morale from you =p

Says the dude who has batted for Russia before, spare me your high horse bullshit.

When 80% of your comments in this thread have been bitching or moaning about something, I wouldn't really see it as a loss, I only didn't do it before because I kept giving you the benefit of the doubt and cause I know you are somehow an Xbox fan but one that is constantly ruining the mood of this thread with your incessant complaining.

But TheQuartering (a far right loon) takes the piss, so I am warning you, if you post him in this thread, I will ban you from it. And actually, I can see that you're bullshitting as to why you posted it, who do you think you're fooling? You posted the Kelly tweet as an image SEPARATE from the Elon Musk tweet replying to someone quoting The Quartering. There was need for you to post the Musk tweet.

Around the Network

Like this comment if you think Konn should be banned 🫢

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Anyway, I think I've made it fairly obvious now, my warning in regards to TheQuartering is clear and my patience has been tested for a long time, animosity has built up for over a year now and it shows it in my response. I could let the other Mods handle the situation, however they see fit since or Konni can stop shitting my thread up.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 March 2024

DD2 update should land soon on Xbox :)

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

the-pi-guy said:
konnichiwa said:

It is a bad take or do you consider it a good take?; who are they fighting? White gamers? Considering Xbox marketing has been honestly between horrible bad/non existant for most of the world it is a shame...

Edit: she made her posts private...... The head of global Marketing whose purpose is to Market Xbox and put it in a good light has made het X account Private. 

They're fighting underrepresentation for other gamers. 

People need to stop being so sensitive. It's not an attack on white male folks, no matter how much they want to make themselves the victim. 

Yeah, white males are always the victim when other groups would like to see themselves more represented.  It like the Barbie doll back when I was a child.  All you could get was Barbie but soon marketing realized if you throw a little diversity you can get more sales.  Like I said "Oh the victimhood".  Someone is threatening our dominance in another media, pretty soon we will see more woman, black, Asian, Hispanic and other groups taking our fair share of gaming heroes, oh the horror.  Anyway as the saying goes cry harder.  The real issue I find funny is all the butt hurt every day people get over tweets.  The only thing social media has shone is that to much of it is a waste of my time.

konnichiwa said:
Ryuu96 said:

I guess you have inspired the wrath of Ryuu.  While I agree MS isn't all sunshine and rainbows but you do seem to be the resident negative Nancy all the time.  You know you can always open your own thread and bitch about MS to your heart content.