By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 6 33.33%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 12 66.67%

Total:18

Those monthly estimated hardware sales of Series S/X are terrible compared to competition.... I really hope the showcase and Starfield will improve the situation. Furthermore, marketing seems non-existent in Europe which I don't understand.

I'm using my phone to navigate this forum, and therefore make unintentional mistakes when posting :')

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I got tickets for the Xbox showcase at the theater lol

He didn't confirm Fable wouldn't be there 🤔

I'm actually becoming more convinced that Fable is there because if it wasn't at the showcase, now would be the perfect time to say it wasn't, rather than only commenting on the "teasing" stuff and saying you aren't teasing anything cause you prefer fans to be surprised, okay, but is Fable at the showcase? Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 June 2023

Around the Network

Controller feels like a lot of effort to be fake.

But I'm a bit concerned no console has leaked if a controller and headset have, Lol.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.