By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fat acceptance is affecting my health abit watching tiktok

And the ones that are doing it seem to be blind at society, It's funny when Obese men complain that he can't get attention from skinny hot woman how blind do you have to natural selection? Most Attractive Skinny woman rather fuck with chad and his almost perfect skinny body than some fat nobody with a dad body? Theres a reason Chad types get the girls besides working hard on their bodies and having charisma etc hope those guys don't pull me into their awful zone so they can turn around and get skinny and muscular  by building alot of money then spend it on professional help while leaving others on the dirt as for the fat men in tiktok over 40 your time is up anyway.

I'm not falling into their trap 

Not gonna be 235lbs again I got rejected super fast when I was that fat

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 02 November 2022

Around the Network

Don't look at tiktok stuff anymore then? Will probably do your mental health a world of good! Likely true for anybody else reading this that spends a lot of time on tiktok too!

"Fat acceptance" is essentially just saying shaming people for being fat isn't good and doesn't resolve the wider issue. If it did, obesity would've ended some point in the 90s lol.

The more positive people feel about themselves, the less likely they are to comfort/stress eat and more comfortable they'll be in engaging social activity/sport. There will obviously be extreme corners of the internet saying something ridiculous, but you can quite easily curate your experience to avoid those corners

You can not generalize on why people are the way they are. I mean I don't think women chase insecure financally poor men with anime avatars  underage looking anime girls on video game forums either.  Some people see people into that stuff as creepy or pervy. I just see it as someone showing support for something they love. Takaes all kindsl.

That video is gross I barely know what a tik tok is nor care. Some people are skinny against there will and others heavier against there will due to various mental and/or health reasons. Easy to say lazy. Stereotyping is easy as I did in this post just serving as an example how anyone can just do it. It takes more effort to not judge people at face value. Everyone has a story.

Last edited by Leynos - on 02 November 2022

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Ka-pi96 said:

Don't look at tiktok stuff anymore then? Will probably do your mental health a world of good! Likely true for anybody else reading this that spends a lot of time on tiktok too!

Thank you, I've been off tiktok for awhile and my health has gotten better little tiny margin. I remember being 235lbs and when I asked certain girls the rejection from most girls including other girls around my weight 235 or more rejected me men don't have the same choices as fat woman I've seen kinda chubby woman date an average skinny guy more but the busty skinny girls date the chads with buff bodies or fit bodies. Correlates and that's why I've been chasing the next step buff sixpack since I'm still normal weight. and not fat. Fat men on average are just repulsive I know because I was obese too back in 2017.

Around the Network

I actually do get woman attractive to me but I reject them because I many times said I have higher preference and tired of dating fat girls on my dating app so the next step is being buff to attract the other crowd and I'm still rock the cute thin look just looking for the right 11/10 sometime.

If the sole reason for someone wanting to lose weight or stay in shape is so women find them attractive, kinda sad.

You should want to do it for yourself, you should want to be healthy

Fat Acceptance is basically saying don't be an asshole to obese people that are already struggling, not hard to do. That twitter user using Nikocado, a known troll, is such bad faith but lookin at his other tweets i'm not surprised at all.

The "Fat Acceptance Movement"? Some people have too much time on their hands...

ice said:

If the sole reason for someone wanting to lose weight or stay in shape is so women find them attractive, kinda sad.

You should want to do it for yourself, you should want to be healthy

Fat Acceptance is basically saying don't be an asshole to obese people that are already struggling, not hard to do. That twitter user using Nikocado, a known troll, is such bad faith but lookin at his other tweets i'm not surprised at all.

I know but the new fat acceptance is sayin you should get fatter. Their message is not helping others to try to lose weight I lost weight because I wanted to get acceptance for certain groups which I do I still don't have charisma so I have to battle hard it aint sad if you're trying to improve it's sad not trying to improve yourself I know what it's like used to be obese I'm evident to that how many more choices I've gotten since getting skinnier. And no I don't call fat people slurs they know I was one of them if anything it's the skinny people who where never fat in their whole life that pick on fat people I just don't want to be motivated to be fat again because it is not true how girls see me back then compared to now.

Everyday another horrific car crash thread to gawk at. We try to keep our eyes forward but something repulsive in us makes us stare.