By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - When is jake paul going to fight someone who isnt over 40?.

I hope he fights Usain Bolt next he ended his Track and Field Career with that silly song of his.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
SegaHeart said:

Some people are saying Anderson got payed handsomely in 1 fight compared to Anderson Entire 30+ years at UFC if so then Anderson really needed the money that bad I blame Dana White for underpaying even their superstars.

Yeah, that is bogus I'm sure. His UFC pay-per-view events have totaled over 9.6m buy-ins. He won 5 fight of the night awards, 7 knockout of the night awards, and 2 submission of the night awards during his MMA career,  which each come with a cash prize in addition to the standard fighting payout. Plus he would have all of his sponsorship money from his 23 years of MMA. No chance a single boxing match, with a buy-in rate of probably around 1m, netted him more money than his entire MMA career.

Thanks, wanted to know? So, money was not Anderson Silva problem It's difinitely age then.

People are saying Jake Paul is the Face of MMA? Wow, I know he's been beating MMA fighters in Boxing but he's not the face of MMA until he steps into the Octagon and does a takedown. He can beat as much MMA boxers in boxing ring but if he steps into UFC he'll get taken down and submitted like Randy Cuoture did to a heroe I love James Toney. Bless james Toney but it's apples to oranges people have different strenghts in fights sure MMA fighters are not that good with their hands but their career relies on other techniues Jake Paul is not the face of MMA until he tries to prove otherwise like Clarissa Shields did. Although if He's like Conor Mcgregor or Francis Ngannou he can succeed just defend takedowns like those guys since those 2 never try to graplle like ever. Takedown defence is all he needs like ask Ngannou but it's still MMA. Though if opponent is monster takedown like Stipe Miocic he's getting a loss on his record in MMA

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 31 October 2022

SegaHeart said:

People are saying Jake Paul is the Face of MMA? Wow, I know he's been beating MMA fighters in Boxing but he's not the face of MMA until he steps into the Octagon and does a takedown. He can beat as much MMA boxers in boxing ring but if he steps into UFC he'll get taken down and submitted like Randy Cuoture did to a heroe I love James Toney. Bless james Toney but it's apples to oranges people have different strenghts in fights sure MMA fighters are not that good with their hands but their career relies on other techniues Jake Paul is not the face of MMA until he tries to prove otherwise like Clarissa Shields did. Although if He's like Conor Mcgregor or Francis Ngannou he can succeed just defend takedowns like those guys since those 2 never try to graplle like ever. Takedown defence is all he needs like ask Ngannou but it's still MMA. Though if opponent is monster takedown like Stipe Miocic he's getting a loss on his record in MMA

Self quote Yeah so Anderson vs Jake is not fixed and i'll add this I think the reason Anderson Silva was careful in early rounds was because Jake Paul has ko'd Tyron Woodly and others in scary fashion, UFC fighters coming to boxing dont have the strongest head endurance will show this. 

Even Pillow Hands Mayweather ko'd Mcgregor and noone in UFC history ko'd mcgregor . Boxers punch for a living and Jake Paul koing Tyron a year ago is scary compared to Chavez jr who has not ko'd anybody in long time then losing to Anderson Silva But Mayweather also didnt ko anyone in long time maybe it correlates on the current boxers performance since mayweather never lost and neither did jake paul to shock an mma figher though Chavez jr is not undefeated anymore and doesn't care about winning that's on him though glad Chavez Jr is not a superstar that cares about winning anymore boixing fans just laugh it off on the Chavez jr fellow. LOL

@zero129 I'm sorry for this final spam but MMA strikers over 40+ years old are getting ko'd by nonames Nate Diaz is 37 and still hasn't been ko'd by another person punches  though been ko'd by a kick yes but Hope Nate Diaz shows a late 30's he'll do way more than Anderson Silva what Anderson Silva showed yesterday. He's extremely energetic and doesn't respect opponents I don't know how the fight will play if Jake Paul fought Nate Diaz? (MMA boxing last stand over Jake Paul Nate DIaz needs to avenge the other MMA strikers, Jake Paul is only like 5 years in boxing. Jake Paul making MMA striking a mockery. What is there for MMA boxing to face Jake Paul? Nate Diaz 37, Conor Mcgregor early 30's and someother MMA striker with explosive hands in his mid 20's? no more 40+ year old MMA fighters MMA last stand vs the paul brothers documentary in the future?

Don Frye MMA legend gets ko'd by Dog the bounty hunters bodyguard

Bj Penn UFC legend gets ko'd by Samoan Jack in Hawaii. 

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 31 October 2022

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

@zero129 I'm sorry for this final spam but MMA strikers over 40+ years old are getting ko'd by nonames Nate Diaz is 37 and still hasn't been ko'd by another person punches  though been ko'd by a kick yes but Hope Nate Diaz shows a late 30's he'll do way more than Anderson Silva what Anderson Silva showed yesterday. He's extremely energetic and doesn't respect opponents I don't know how the fight will play if Jake Paul fought Nate Diaz? (MMA boxing last stand over Jake Paul Nate DIaz needs to avenge the other MMA strikers, Jake Paul is only like 5 years in boxing. Jake Paul making MMA striking a mockery. What is there for MMA boxing to face Jake Paul? Nate Diaz 37, Conor Mcgregor early 30's and someother MMA striker with explosive hands in his mid 20's? no more 40+ year old MMA fighters MMA last stand vs the paul brothers documentary in the future?

Don Frye MMA legend gets ko'd by Dog the bounty hunters bodyguard

Bj Penn UFC legend gets ko'd by Samoan Jack in Hawaii. 

Hahaha no worries your keeping the thread alive . MMA fighters dont belong in boxing imo. But then neater does jake paul. I think Nate Diaz could beat him but im sick of watching him fight only ex mma fighters he needs to fight a real boxer and i know when he does he will be fucked. But honestly Nate i think could take him even if its a fight i dont want to see.

Looking forward to Jake Paul vs. Randy Couture.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Dude just needs to be ignored.

Why would the greatest fighter of all time Jake Paul dare fight someone who is younger than 85. I thought he onely fought people in there 90s.

BiON!@