By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - When is jake paul going to fight someone who isnt over 40?.

ironmanDX said:

Why would he? He's winning and making bank...

Self-dignity and respect? 

Around the Network

Reactions from the MMA cummunity of Anderson Silva the best striker in UFC history told by many loses to Paul

More MMA fighters Reacting about Jake Paul win over Anderson Silva, Anderson is a UFC Hall of Famer but they know they have not boxed longer I think that MMA striking heros are Nate Diaz and Conor Mcgregor are the last remaining If both lose Then maybe IDK who is left to be defeated at just boxing from MMA side?

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 30 October 2022

"Nooo in real life"

Some people are saying Anderson got payed handsomely in 1 fight compared to Anderson Entire 30+ years at UFC if so then Anderson really needed the money that bad I blame Dana White for underpaying even their superstars.

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

Some people are saying Anderson got payed handsomely in 1 fight compared to Anderson Entire 30+ years at UFC if so then Anderson really needed the money that bad I blame Dana White for underpaying even their superstars.

Diff ERA

SegaHeart said:

Reactions from the MMA cummunity of Anderson Silva the best striker in UFC history told by many loses to Paul

More MMA fighters Reacting about Jake Paul win over Anderson Silva, Anderson is a UFC Hall of Famer but they know they have not boxed longer I think that MMA striking heros are Nate Diaz and Conor Mcgregor are the last remaining If both lose Then maybe IDK who is left to be defeated at just boxing from MMA side?

Why post a bunch of what looks like positive reactions. No body real in boxing or that enjoys watching it even rates jake paul. He fought a grandad simple as and that grandad gave him the hardest fight he had to date.

zero129 said:
SegaHeart said:

Why post a bunch of what looks like positive reactions. No body real in boxing or that enjoys watching it even rates jake paul. He fought a grandad simple as and that grandad gave him the hardest fight he had to date.

A Prime Anderson Silva at age 25 and not 47 years old would ko Jake Paul so quick in first round, Anderson Silva a Beast at 47 years old also beat Julio Caesar Chavez Jr. Anderson Silva still the all time goats with 3 other UFC legends GSP, Jon Jones And Amanda Nunez.  Father time really beats everybody remember when Vitor Belfort a 40 year old ko'd Evander Holyfield that was 1 week from his 59 birthday that couldn't speak clearly and is already  20+ years morfe than Vitor Belfort . pushing mid 40's is scary but koing a 60 year old is terribly hurtful to a ones health. Hope Noone calls out Mayweather jr when Mayweather hits 60 years old I know Mayweather can't keep the spotlight off him It's always Mayweather needs the light more than Canelo or anyone. :(

SegaHeart said:
zero129 said:

A Prime Anderson Silva at age 25 and not 47 years old would ko Jake Paul so quick in first round, Anderson Silva a Beast at 47 years old also beat Julio Caesar Chavez Jr. Anderson Silva still the all time goats with 3 other UFC legends GSP, Jon Jones And Amanda Nunez.  Father time really beats everybody remember when Vitor Belfort a 40 year old ko'd Evander Holyfield that was 1 week from his 59 birthday that couldn't speak clearly and is already  20+ years morfe than Vitor Belfort . pushing mid 40's is scary but koing a 60 year old is terribly hurtful to a ones health. Hope Noone calls out Mayweather jr when Mayweather hits 60 years old I know Mayweather can't keep the spotlight off him It's always Mayweather needs the light more than Canelo or anyone. :(

I just hope Canelo answers jake pauls call out and shows him what a real boxer will do to him.

SegaHeart said:

Yeah, that is bogus I'm sure. His UFC pay-per-view events have totaled over 9.6m buy-ins. He won 5 fight of the night awards, 7 knockout of the night awards, and 2 submission of the night awards during his MMA career,  which each come with a cash prize in addition to the standard fighting payout. Plus he would have all of his sponsorship money from his 23 years of MMA. No chance a single boxing match, with a buy-in rate of probably around 1m, netted him more money than his entire MMA career.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 30 October 2022