By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Marth with a Princess Tierra on his head looks adorable agree?

CaptainExplosion said:
TallSilhouette said:

Maybe this will help:

This makes even less sense. This feels more like derailing some random person's thread.

It's obvious they want me banned from this website, I actually don't mind being banned If I do get banned then I'll have a reason to finish the other projects like FL studio 20 in making better music. I actually want the same people who hate me to get Talon or anybody to banned me from this site to me being in this website is holding back my potencial back to do something great with my life. I get panic'y when offered if I do wanna be perma banned. Anyways hope these people can convince mods to perma ban me I also need to finish my project in my starfox 2 clone.

Around the Network

Feels like I'm shackled to this website because I have a voice while ignoring WHat if's I can finish my game and projects. I think I been asking to get banned like 20 times I've been banned few times.

SegaHeart said:

Feels like I'm shackled to this website because I have a voice while ignoring WHat if's I can finish my game and projects. I think I been asking to get banned like 20 times I've been banned few times.

Banned for what?

SegaHeart said:

Just take a break from the site and focus on your projects. No need to permaban yourself.

KLXVER said:
SegaHeart said:

Just take a break from the site and focus on your projects. No need to permaban yourself.

^This.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
SegaHeart said:

I can't it's like a drug love the attention either positive or Negative, when I socialize I feel Important when that happens I feel like ignoring other things in life. I'm addicted to attention like an Attention whore seeker. I remember a time I think 1 year ago DOn't know? several of my threads got ignored so I made even more insane threads to get my euphoria on .

@CaptainExplosion 

SegaHeart said:

@CaptainExplosion 

See, you don't need to be banned, you just need love. We all do.

CaptainExplosion said:
Leynos said:

Lamps do not paint roads green so they don't have vampire pizza. And that is how strawberry jam fits in toenail VCRs.

What's that supposed to mean?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What's that supposed to mean?

Oh, kinda like you were doing just now.