By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dreams face reveal controversial?

It's 50/50 many people don't see him ugly while others do. alot of people are targeting Dream because they imagined the perfect man. Only his massive chin is what people are making fun of him but the rest of his face is great he has Big Anime eyes says this girl streamer reaction. He's pale white skin and nice everthing only downside is that chin . anyways he's better than 90% of the youtubers and twitch streamers men around his age. The hate is that Minecraft content creator was to have a perfect face or something he's definitely better than Angryjoe and several other gamers not sure if he's cuter than Ninja? the fortnite player? But definitely better than 90% of youtuber creators men side. I don't know where the other side comes from probably 25% trolls that look ultra ugly trying to downplay Dream? While the other 25% are actually cuter white guys  that not beautiful enough bullies Probably hot guy like Leonardo Dicarprio type but not chill ? 50% others don't care say he looks good or better than rest youtubers and twitch.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 05 October 2022

Around the Network

This is a very superficial thread. I’m not sure why this user is so hung up on physical appearance.

super_etecoon said:

This is a very superficial thread. I’m not sure why this user is so hung up on physical appearance.

It's Dream the Minecraft creator people wanna cancel him because of his looks. I'll wait if he's actually cancelled. But the thread is the beginning of what will happen to Dream? 

Does this Dream person usually cover his face? I have no idea what this is, or why anyone would react to someone taking off their mask. My reaction would be ummmm okay its a person.

rapsuperstar31 said:

Does this Dream person usually cover his face? I have no idea what this is, or why anyone would react to someone taking off their mask. My reaction would be ummmm okay its a person.

Before he never showed his face to the world he speedruns Minecraft and MInecraft being popular they were thinking Perfect run for perfect man I guess? but alot of them are posting mean things like this one recently. I guess they added the bush eyebrows they really want him to suffer?

Around the Network

He seems pretty normal to me, the whole appliance of so called inclusiveness on social media is still pretty selective it seems

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Never heard of them. I only know of Dreamcast.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

SegaHeart said:
super_etecoon said:

It's Dream the Minecraft creator people wanna cancel him because of his looks. I'll wait if he's actually cancelled. But the thread is the beginning of what will happen to Dream? 

You can’t cancel somebody because of their looks. And even people who get ‘canceled’ are rarely at the end of their careers unless they do something truly heinous. Even then, you’ll have people that support them. Don’t get too preoccupied with the voices of a few shallow people that try to make it seem like an actual issue.