By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tunic out now on Switch

An isometric adventure game where you play as a small fox in a big world, Tunic is now available on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 27 September 2022

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

Around the Network

Oooh, looks good!

Great news. Likely a buy sometime in Q4 for me. I've been wanting this game but I don't own a Xbox.

Hell of a game. Well worth playing. Is actually my game of the year so far.

I wonder how well it runs on the switch. I lean towards the ps5 version just for the fps and resolution.

Around the Network

It's not my personal cup of tea, but it's still good to see a well liked game make its way to the Switch, especially one reminiscent of classic Zelda.

I expect it'll do well due to this resemblence, its reception elsewhere, and the fact the Switch is generally fertile soil for indie games.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 19 September 2022

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

The game is out now; have edited the OP to reflect this.

Seems to hold up pretty well on Switch

Last edited by curl-6 - on 27 September 2022