By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play - September 13 (10 games, JPN, PS4, 5, VR2)

Any rumors/leaks?

I'm sure MGS collection will be announced. I thinking maybe Silent 2 remake leaked right? That too maybe.

Around the Network
Xxain said:

Any rumors/leaks?

I'm sure MGS collection will be announced. I thinking maybe Silent 2 remake leaked right? That too maybe.

Just go in expecting a black screen for 20 minutes.

KLXVER said:
Qwark said:

Buying EA or Capcom as response for a new moneyhat seems fair

EA is fine, but they better keep their hands off Capcom.

Anyway hoping for some RE4 gameplay.

EA might be the more logical choice, but buying Capcom would hurt PlayStation much more.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
KLXVER said:

EA is fine, but they better keep their hands off Capcom.

Anyway hoping for some RE4 gameplay.

EA might be the more logical choice, but buying Capcom would hurt PlayStation much more.

It would hurt us all.

Chrkeller said:

Maybe they are announcing a bunch more PC ports.

I'm expecting moreso release dates for already announced PC ports like Uncharted collection and Miles Morales. Maybe 1 new PC port announcement like the heavily rumored Returnal.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Xxain said:

Any rumors/leaks?

This is pretty good advice, lord knows what to expect. It can go either way. In the worst case they show nothing meaningful they will still have Forspoken, FF16 and Spiderman releasing next year. So it's not like they are facing a drought anytime soon.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

KLXVER said:
Xxain said:

Any rumors/leaks?

More or less the same expectations for me lol

twintail said:
gtotheunit91 said:

More or less the same expectations for me lol

If only you were like this gtotheunit!!!!

We'll find out in 10 minutes! 

Tekken 8 a STRONG start!

I feel like I've seen enough of Hogwarts Legacy lol. I just need the game to release.