By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Well, seems like Croatia was easier than The Netherlands for Argentina (haven't seen the game).

Around the Network
Hiku said:

OH MY FUCKING GOAT!!!!!!!
What an incredible increadible goal!

There is NO WAY Messi is 35!! Someone check this man's birth certificate!!!!!
He's playing like he's 25, doing whatever he wants. 

He receved the ball pretty much at the halfway line. There is no better assist than this. And in the WC Semi-Final.

He has now been directly involved in 9 of Argentina's goals.
Have we ever seen a 35 year old play like this??

He's having one of the best season's of his life, statistically and artistically, not just in his club, but even in the final stages of the world cup.

This doesn't surprise me, wait for the haters who refuse to classify him among the greatest footballers because "he didn't win the world cup"

Delighted to see Messi and Argentina win again. As a Man City fan it's great to see Alvarez doing so well at the WC too, delighted for him!

Just 1 more game, come on Argentina!

Croatia wasn't up to the task to challenge Argentina. The back to back goals they conceded late in the first half sure had an effect on them, as did their habit of playing overtime in knockout stages. They just seemed physically and mentally tired.

Fingers crossed that we'll have Argentina and France in the final, then they can each play for their third title.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

This is late but this makes me sad but Ronaldo was hated while Messi was loved still hurtful seeing ronaldo. Ronaldo made enemies with his teams and coach while Messi made his teammates respect him, If one sees what the teammates of portugal are thinking I think they are happy Ronaldo never won a World cup because they dont like ronaldo. While Argentina wants Messi to win and want the best for Messi and themselfs if you put yourself in portugal teammate and argue alot with Ronaldo I bet you want him to not get World Cup trophy? If you put yourself in Messi teammates shoes we know you do it for Messi and yourself and most people that want you guys to win it. Copy below a Ronaldo fan not me.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 14 December 2022

Around the Network

Edited above.

~Edit~

Hiku: Sega has been suspended from the World Cup thread for 10 days for making double/tripple posts just to announce that he edited another one of his posts when he was told in the past not to do that.

Last edited by Hiku - on 14 December 2022

SegaHeart said:

This is late but this makes me sad but Ronaldo was hated while Messi was loved still hurtful seeing ronaldo. Ronaldo made enemies with his teams and coach while Messi made his teammates respect him, If one sees what the teammates of portugal are thinking I think they are happy Ronaldo never won a World cup because they dont like ronaldo. While Argentina wants Messi to win and want the best for Messi and themselfs if you put yourself in portugal teammate and argue alot with Ronaldo I bet you want him to not get World Cup trophy? If you put yourself in Messi teammates shoes we know you do it for Messi and yourself and most people that want you guys to win it. Copy below a Ronaldo fan not me.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 14 December 2022

Morocco playing some attractive attacking patterns! France's midfield and defence looks so lightweight once again. Messi is going to run rings around them if they can hold on to this lead.

mZuzek said:

VAMO ARGENTINA

Based on the quarter finals, I would have backed France to win the final. Based on the semis, I would back Argentina to win.