September 11th-17th 11 47.83%

September 18th-24th 2 8.70%

September 25th-30th 1 4.35%

October 2 8.70%

February 1 4.35%

March 0 0%

Nintendo is done with Directs 1 4.35%

Total:23

I think we should see a Direct in the beginning of November, before Black Friday. The next Direct should focus on titles which will be released in the first half of 2023, which should also contain Zelda. I don't expect a Direct anymore which is about releases for this year. 2022 is done with Bayonetta, Mario & Rabbids and Pokémon.

Around the Network

They will announce new Donkey Kong date for Holidays 2022 + Metroid Remastered

znake said:

They will announce new Donkey Kong date for Holidays 2022 + Metroid Remastered

I would be overjoyed at this news, but sadly, I'm not expecting DK until next year.  Agreed on Metroid though.

Well the news/rumor is that it is happening this month. So I expect we'll hear an official date for it in the next week or two.

What I'm looking for in it:

Prime 1 remake announced for this Fall
Zelda WW/TP HD double pack announced for this Fall
New details and video for BotW2
The rumored DK game gets announced for 2023
Another Nintendo series gets announced for 2023 - Fzero (hahaha), Mario & Luigi, Kid Icarus, PIkmin 4, Star Fox, etc...take your pick

I'd be very happy with that, disappointed if it was much less. At the very least I want to see Prime 1 remake and WW/TP pack announced for this Fall.

I expect it in the week after Splatoon 3 releases.

They will show the next update for Mario Strikers and Golf in Nintendo Switch Sports, something new for December, one or two new games for next year and BotW2 name reveal.
And then also a bunch of third party games like P5R and Nier Automata and whatnot.

Around the Network

For those who predicted the 11th to 17th (including me), you won.

123tbones said:

For those who predicted the 11th to 17th (including me), you won.

Happy to be in the losing camp. I picked next week, but expected the 15th. The 13th, heck yes. I’ll take it!