By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To all the BraLoDs in da house

Tagged games:

I heard you like that game. Thought I'd give it a try. It only cost me half my liver and my firstborn son.

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:

I heard you like that game. Thought I'd give it a try. It only cost me half my liver and my firstborn son.

Are your organs that cheap?

chuckle =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Now you too can witness that this game got lost in history rightly because of its extreme mediocrity. :)

DonFerrari said:

Are your organs that cheap?

chuckle =p

Second class quality from all that beer and booze.

Hiku said:
GoOnKid said:

It only cost me half my liver and my firstborn son.

What if you don't like it? Will you harvest BraLoD's organs?

That's the least thing he could do!

mZuzek said:
GoOnKid said:

It only cost me half my liver and my firstborn son.

See, this here is exactly why emulation is so unforgivable. We're all born with the means to make purchases.

Right? It's a steal!

GaoGaiGarV said:

Now you too can witness that this game got lost in history rightly because of its extreme mediocrity. :)

We'll see about that. I actually read about this game back in the day in some gaming magazine and have always been interested ever since. It will be a very long time until I play it, though. The backlog, you know.

Prepare for a sub-average game.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I liked it. It was a PS1 cutscene heavy game like FF7, and the battle system is fun. I personally liked FF7 more, but then again LoD is better than FF8.

One of my favourite games ever, though it is also very divisive, as you've probably noticed from these comments already. The voice acting ranges from average to awful, which is to be expected from game's of that era, and some of the localized writing is a little clumsy, but the rest of it is great in my opinion.

It's like a classic Final Fantasy game, only not good.

Is this like a sort of Bat Signal?