By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To all the BraLoDs in da house

Tagged games:

Leynos said:

8 just has a bad story. Leveling up is kinda shitty when everything scales with you and the junction system is total ass. I played 8 long before I played 7.

Well i enjoyed 8 too more then 10 but less then 9 .

Around the Network

I don't like X either but IX is the best FF on PS1 and contends with FFVI as the best in the series.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

IX is way too slow and takes forever. The battle speed puts me to sleep. And the story is certainly not any better than VIII's. Also the card game is inferior to Triple Triad.

Edit: Even II's story is better than IX's because it at least has a despicable antagonist that doesn't wear stockings and a thong. Also, Emperor Mateus is so powerful you need to kill that mf twice.

GoOnKid said:

IX is way too slow and takes forever. The battle speed puts me to sleep. And the story is certainly not any better than VIII's. Also the card game is inferior to Triple Triad.

Edit: Even II's story is better than IX's because it at least has a despicable antagonist that doesn't wear stockings and a thong. Also, Emperor Mateus is so powerful you need to kill that mf twice.

Everyone is entitled to be wrong like this post ROFL

Leynos said:
GoOnKid said:

Everyone is entitled to be wrong like this post ROFL

Around the Network

Yup. FFII is trash and so is VIII. Just straight facts.

IX on the other hand.

IX is... I don't know...

zero129 said:
Leynos said:

Aside from music? Everything.

8 got hate for nothing bro since it didnt continue FF7 story and 2 was making waves as having a story  something FF1 didnt have much of

From Leynoss answer what they did wrong is existing =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

LOL at this Final Fantasy discussion.

Kakadu18 said:

LOL at this Final Fantasy discussion.

This is serious business. You either take part or you are forced to play Legend of Dragoon, your choice. Pick your poison.