By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Paranoid Sega fan regrets the buyout takeover this generation, let it all end please!

KungKras said:

But anyway just a question about this "true sega fan" thing.

I do assembly programming for the Sega Megadrive as a hobby, and I own (and greatly enjoy) Sonic CD and Panzer Dragoon Saga for the original hardware.
I consider myself a Sega fan.

My favourite console is the N64.

And I also consider myself a Nintendo fan.

According to you, do I not have the right to call myself a Sega fan?

Bolded, so you're like 50/50? you're ok. For me I'm 100% Sega fan. I kinda pretend to be on Microsoft side sometimes but I conflict my opinion on Fighting games I know fighting games are best on Playstation like Tekken 7 they are better than xbox players which is true and I do enjoy Nintendo and Playstation. Which is why I have retro game recommendation What's your favorite genre in N64? I mostly wrote that true Sega fan stuff out of anger it really means nothing. <3

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 July 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

Around the Network

I've enjoyed a lot of Sega third party stuff like Yakuza. I prefer Virtua Fighter over Tekken and think it sucks that it isn't more popular. My favorite 7th gen game was Valkyria Chronicles, and I also have the collectors' edition of the fourth game on Switch. Sega games are the second largest component of my Switch library after Nintendo titles.

I also have Panzer Dragoon Saga and Shining Force III on Saturn.

SanAndreasX said:

I've enjoyed a lot of Sega third party stuff like Yakuza. I prefer Virtua Fighter over Tekken and think it sucks that it isn't more popular. My favorite 7th gen game was Valkyria Chronicles, and I also have the collectors' edition of the fourth game on Switch. Sega games are the second largest component of my Switch library after Nintendo titles.

I also have Panzer Dragoon Saga and Shining Force III on Saturn.

Yes, You should try Sega Ages on Nintendo Switch? I think it's still up IDK? Try Hatsune Miku:Project Diva Megamix it's fun.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

SegaHeart said:
KungKras said:

But anyway just a question about this "true sega fan" thing.

I do assembly programming for the Sega Megadrive as a hobby, and I own (and greatly enjoy) Sonic CD and Panzer Dragoon Saga for the original hardware.
I consider myself a Sega fan.

My favourite console is the N64.

And I also consider myself a Nintendo fan.

According to you, do I not have the right to call myself a Sega fan?

Bolded, so you're like 50/50? you're ok. For me I'm 100% Sega fan. I kinda pretend to be on Microsoft side sometimes but I conflict my opinion on Fighting games I know fighting games are best on Playstation like Tekken 7 they are better than xbox players which is true and I do enjoy Nintendo and Playstation. Which is why I have retro game recommendation What's your favorite genre in N64? I mostly wrote that true Sega fan stuff out of anger it really means nothing. <3

What was the original anger about?

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
SegaHeart said:

What was the original anger about?

Me being paranoid, The major stress of buyouts in modern generation basicly today I panic'd because I'm paranoid of buyouts all these outcomes are bad from top being worst to bottom lesser top 5

1.Saudi Prince buying Sega

2.Nintendo buying Sega

3.Sony buying Sega

4.Microsoft buying Sega

5. Sega losses another billion dollars

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 July 2022